Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Hi everyone! I've never posted on here so I'm not exactly sure if this is in the right place but here goes. I have an item I'm finding really hard to sell. It's runny snot (yergh I know!) and looking on the trading post it seems to be work about 1.5 mil. I've tried trading and auctioning it but no one seems to want it. Does anyone want to buy it or have any suggestions about what I should do now?

• 2 weeks later...

i know i may be asking for the impossible but does anyone here have The Musical Gold Scorchio and The Speckled Elephante Flautist for sale ? I lost those two books when my sides were hacked and TNT wouldn't replace them 

The Speckled Elephante FlautistThe Musical Gold Scorchio

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to buy a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion if anyone has. 

I could buy a Grey and keep my FFQ but I don't know if I have the NP. 

Anyone selling? ? 

4 hours ago, Azariah said:

I'm looking to buy a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion if anyone has. 

I could buy a Grey and keep my FFQ but I don't know if I have the NP. 

Anyone selling? ? 

I have one :D

image.png.da6a8761df66fcab6886a0160e44b5cd.png

Wanna haggle over price? :snitch:

Yay for Draik potions!

I'll probably be in the market again soon. 

Anyone have a Water Paint Brush for sale?

Edited by Azariah
NEED WATER PAINT BRUSH

• 4 weeks later...

I am having a bit of trouble finding Party Tasseled Garland - which I want, very much ! I did find ONE in the trading post yesterday, bid 45k above JN price (as there is a notice about price fluctuations) as well as roughly 60k in ETS. The owner closed the trade. Does anyone have Party Tasseled Garland that they would be willing to sell/trade?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a mega thread for advertisement/requests for items. Please post there.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED to "Looking to advertise an item to buy or sell".

On 4/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, LekkerLekker89 said:

I am having a bit of trouble finding Party Tasseled Garland - which I want, very much ! I did find ONE in the trading post yesterday, bid 45k above JN price (as there is a notice about price fluctuations) as well as roughly 60k in ETS. The owner closed the trade. Does anyone have Party Tasseled Garland that they would be willing to sell/trade?

Seeing as that's an Overpowered code item I'm not surprised you're having trouble finding one. JN's inflation warnings are maybe almost irrelevant for Overpowered items as they're going to be SO hard to come by because of the small amount of people who bought stuff from them, the prices are inevitably gonna skyrocket. ?

7 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

How do you get the codes? From buying what?

This is from items sold by Overpowered, I didn't buy from them so I can't give any first hand info, but things seem to be super-amateurly run and big hot messes occured. Googling Overpowered, and Neopets codes, should show you some places you can look (I'm side-stepping words Neo doesn't like here, lol) that'll give you a clearer idea of things. Might be a bit of a rabbit hole for ya though!

Hey everyone, 

Looking for 2 Royal PBs and a Water PB at some point if anyone has one they'd be willing to haggle with me for.

Trying to finish my Draik fam.  ?

Also now I’m search of a white paint brush! Please and thank you ?

Hello all! 

If anyone is interested, I have decided to sell off all my exotic foods (Shenkuu food). I've been collecting them for about 7/8 years, and have quite a few hard to find items. I made sure to price them correctly, and a little below the average price. So, if anyone's looking to start collecting or fill in their existing collection of Shenkuu themed food, hop on over to my shop! There's also a few other things in there that aren't Shenkuu related. Sometimes codestones, plushies, and other miscellany.

Once I have sold enough of the foods, I will also be selling off my PetPets from Fanciful Fauna (Shenkuu PetPets). I promise they will be reasonably priced as well.

Kacheek Mart

✌️

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a mega thread for advertising items and shops. Please post there.
Per the reason above, this post has been MOVED to the proper thread.

Edited by Moonie
I'm so sorry. I seem to be just messing up left, right, and centre.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone have a Grey Draik Morphing Potion?

Also still in search of a White Paint Brush. 

But mostly a Grey Draik Morphing Potion.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to trade Kew codestones for Cui codestones.

They have the same value. My training keeps asking for Cui's and my battles keep rewarding me Kew's. I could just go and buy Cui's and sell my Kew's but I figured if anyone from TDN is in the opposite situation why not just trade. Let me know if you're interested. I have about 15 Kew's I want to trade.

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I would like to trade Kew codestones for Cui codestones.

They have the same value. My training keeps asking for Cui's and my battles keep rewarding me Kew's. I could just go an buy Cui's and sell my Kew's but I figured if anyone from TDN is in the opposite situation why not just trade. Let me know if you're interested. I have about 15 Kew's I want to trade.

I can sling some your way ?

INCOMING!

Might wanna get behind something. :ph34r:

*intermission*

Yeah *coughs*

I... er... dunno/can't remember what Duma's Neo-name is. ?

Thanks, I've already sent one Kew codestone so you can copy paste the username. If you need other codestones, just let me know. I have every kind (except for Cui) I'm not looking for free stuff, just want to trade codestones for codestones :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Duma said:

Thanks, I've already sent one Kew codestone so you can copy paste the username. If you need other codestones, just let me know. I have every kind (except for Cui) I'm not looking for free stuff, just want to trade codestones for codestones :laugh:

?

I have over 100 of all the red ones, so it's all good over here! Been stock-piling 'em for ages! My l'il guy's level 248 at the mo so the time's gettin' closer! :ph34r:

EDIT

Realise I'm not being very clear there, no need to send me any others, I'm just happy to help out. ?