Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Totally understand!

You may want to think about just buying a whole set. There are a few out there who are very quick to respond. Then you could sell the other pieces you have. You need two of the most expensive anyways!

Offer while the offering is good. http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=400821067

(A meowclops...hoping to get a bare minimum of 7.9m)

Oh and by the by? Within five minutes of posting it, someone offered a bunch of junk for it. UGH.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=400838043

I have a Pirate Paint Brush

piratepntbrush.gif

currently in the Trading Post but am not receiving any serious offers. For those who are interested, check it out in the above link please!

Also have a Cool Negg

food_coolnegg.gif

on auction here:

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=181881685

The Cool Negg has been SOLD.

Edited by LunaS

I'm looking to buy neggs that give negg points since I'm tired of having to wait 24 hrs to get one little level on my pet. I was thinking to pay 2500 NP per negg point that it gives.
so it would be like:
Negg=2.500 NP
Purple Negg = 5.000 NP
Super Icy Negg = 10.000 NP

etc etc

If anyone has any neggs, and is willing to sell at this price, please let me know, either through here or through neopets. My username on there is _charmy_

I am looking for the following piece of the Secret Laboratory Map:

labmap_06.gif

I can literally NOT find it anywhere on its own in either the Auctions or the Trading Post. If you have this piece and want to sell it or trade it with me, PLEASE mail me!

• 2 weeks later...

Selling various UB items in my trades (and a few buyables in my shop, as well)! I'm willing to offer a small discount for TDN members, so if you're interested just bid on my trades with a Red Toadstool (worth 1 np) so I know you're from here. c:

Items have been sold!

I think I'm going to lose my mind if I don't get rid of my banana split chia pop shortly. (In my trades.)

And the coconut bongo speaker in my shop. And the cranberry chia pop that's also there.

I would like to part with my black frost cannon, but I can't seem to find the going price, so I have it in my SDB instead of my trades.

Anyone who is willing to be merciful, please let me know (here or on the site).

===12 hours later===

I made it into an ad to crosspost:

Three items I can't get rid of for the life of me, up for auction--cheap!

Coconut Bongo Speaker: last worth 37,500 on the SSW.
Strawberry Chia Pop: last worth approximately 85,500 on the SSW.
Banana Split Chia Pop: worth approximately 700k, according to another user.
All three going for the ridiculously low price of N1,000 to start, with an N100 increment. Nine hours only! Bid now!

So, I took a lengthy break from Neo. Decided to do everything possible today to avoid working on my thesis, so logged back into old account.

No idea what I did when I last logged in, but somehow drained bank account and acquired Magical Marbles of Mystery and Woodland Draik Morphing Potion.

I could potentially sell one or both of these things, if there's interest.

Another Meowy up in the auctions! (I hope 8.3m is a decent price.) I'm also asking 4.3m for my ZDAP.

I'm thinking of putting together a petpage for people to look at when considering me for BGC and MSPP lends, so if you know of any I should look at or anything I should include, please PM me. (I'd say you could neomail me, but if you PM me here, I'll get an email about it and can reply faster.)

Thanks, luvs!

I have a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon for sale if anyone is interested. I have a few offers already but I'd rather sell it to someone here. I'll leave it for a couple of days, if no one replied here during that time, I'll sell it to the highest bidder. The current price is 350k I am willing to go a little below that though.

Edit: Sold.

Edited by Duma

I'm getting close to purchasing a Faerie Draik Morphing Potion. If anyone here has one up for sale please let me know via a PM here on the forums. :)

Also if anyone sees one for sale in the TP or Auctions a PM letting me know would be much appreciated as well! :)

EDIT: I got my MP and morphed my pet! :D