Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Selling some species-specific wearables in my shop! Very cute stuff that unfortunately none of my guys can wear, priced to move, everything must go, etc. etc.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=pulpfreeoj

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm looking to sell two petpetpets.

Dragonfly Nymph: 2.5mil on the TP, I would do 2.3mil for a TDN member.

Rainblurg: 350-400k on the TP, I would do 300k for a TDN member.

I usually prefer to trade for pure NP, but I actually am looking for a Mootix at the moment if you wanna include that in your offer.

Totally willing to negotiate and all that! Send me a neomail.

I have up for trade:

Tyrannian Eyrie Morphing Potion

Swamp Gas Ogrin Morphing Potion

3 Zed codestones

Looking for Baby Usul Morphing Potion or Island Tuskaninny Morphing Potion but am willing to accept potions of equal value.

You can contact me by either posting here what you want to offer or by sending a neomail! :laughingsmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=408733157

I currently have an Pirate Draik Egg on the TP for 449.000 NP ;) http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=408677621

Hert, can I trade the items I'm offering here for your Draik Egg? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Selling a Transparent Paint Brush on the auctions, if a TDN member is interested I will take it down and make a Trade in the Trading Post for it. Selling for 2,700,000. Willing to come down to 2,300,000 for TDN members :D

I just got my "I Taught the Paint Devil" avatar and have 82 Bone Sceptres up for grabs for those who would like to get the avie. I can set up several Trading Posts and give these items to whoever wants them! First come first serve!

I just got my "I Taught the Paint Devil" avatar and have 82 Bone Sceptres up for grabs for those who would like to get the avie. I can set up several Trading Posts and give these items to whoever wants them! First come first serve!

But is there not a limit of 50 items in the inentory...?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic. You can PM someone if you have to say something not related to the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey guys, I have a Green Brightvale Job Coupon on the Trading Post if anybody wants to offer on it! No specific price in mind, highest offer will get it.

Sold to the highest offer, and as a result it is no longer available. :)

Currently up for Trade/Auction:

Red Ranaka Bead = 50mil (preferably pure)

Red Oranu Bead = 50mil (prefably pure)

Altador Colosseum Stamp x 4 = 6mil each (prefably pure)

I will offer a 10% discount on the beads to TDN members. PM me on here or my main account 010_pipsy_010 if interested. :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=409126921

hairy evil coconut! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi, I've got a few trades going, trying to get rid of my double ups. Just wanting low value items that aren't food or outright junk for them. I'm trying to collect things for my SDB so I can get the Pack-rat avi.

Um.. not sure what sort of deals I can make...

If I reject, it will most likely be because I already have that item. I don't really want double-ups.

I have recently gotten the Pack-Rat avatar in the last day, so I am getting rid of what has accumulated in my SDB.

It's a bit of everything, from food to battledome items and everything in between.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, though Petpets or Plushies would be nice :P I am also saving up for my first mil. So a few np here or there would be amaze-balls.

I am online daily. Feel free to neomail me.

Guest Tahalika

Howdy. I'm currently selling a Moehog Transmogrification Potion in my shop for 90k. I'm willing to go lower if messaged, I'll tell ya what price seems alright before it gets too low for my tastes.

Just would like to get this sold so I can have a bit of spare cash. Please and thank ya!

Sold now, thanks for the business!

I'm selling several items. The prices listed are approximate; I am willing to haggle. I'm interested in pure NP.

Petpet:

Birthday Kadoatie: ~650K

Collectables:

Stan the Kyrii: ~150K

Cherlops, Protector of Garn: ~300K

Neopian Times Coin: ~40M

Weapons:

Kelpbeards Trident: ~8M

H4000 Helmet: ~4M

Hi everyone! :)

I'm trying to find the following fuzzles to complete my collection:

Starry fuzzle

Starry evil fuzzle

Rainbow fuzzle

Rainbow evil fuzzle

Striped fuzzle

Striped evil fuzzle

Electric fuzzle

Electric evil fuzzle

Ghost fuzzle

Ghost evil fuzzle

Insane evil fuzzle

Anyone got any combination of these for sale? Please let me know! :) My NP username is the same as here! :)