Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

who wants a full petpet lab map?

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=409316671

or a Yellow Ogrin Morphing Potion?

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=409316860

all I'm asking for is:morphing potions (don't care which), paint brushes (don't care which), or pure!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=cottontailcat

acs_rooisland_jersey.gifLot 409287449: Roo Island Team Jersey [Retired - r180]

The Wishlist of cottontailcat: Make me an offer / will accept items

waterfood_gummiameoba.gifLot 409284942: Gummy Amoeba [Retired - r180]

The Wishlist of cottontailcat: 500k / will accept items ///// 400k or items for TDN members

gif_illusen_crystalglobe.gifLot 409284939: Illusen Crystal Holiday Globe [special - r101]

The Wishlist of cottontailcat: 4.5mil OBO / will accept items ///// 4mil OBO or items for TDN members

More lots are there, these are the really rare ones I have up!

I've been trying to trade items on the trading post, but no one has been making offers, if you want to make offers, here's my trades:

I believe no one offers on your trades because is your "price" is way too high. You are asking for paintbrushes (think 50,000 or more neopoints) but the items you are trading aren't worth that. A full petpet lab map is only worth about 6000 NP. I suggest just asking for "pure NP" or leave the bottom blank and see what people offer.

more trades!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=flapjack9

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey everyone! I'm cleaning out my SDB and have a couple of rare books and stuffs. Edit: Derp.. forgot a link :)

Trades
Lot 409167409

boo_kikopurple_shy.gif The Shy Purple Kiko

(It's the only one on the TP, but I'm ready to move it, so make an offer!)

Lot 409167416

book_seaweed.gif Spotting Seaweed

Lot 409167428

petpet_t29.gif Yellow Kookith T-Shirt
Lot 409341514

smo_sand_large.gif Large Sand Smoothie

Seriously. Just get these things out of my inventory. Thanks :)

NEW EDIT: Just added. Isn't he cute?!
Lot 409354542

angelpuss_spotted.gif Spotted Angelpuss

Wishlist: Only one on TP and none in SSW. Make an offer :)

If anyone has a baby paintbrush on their lot that they wouldn't mind selling for a little under the avg price, hi hello, i would love it.

I don't plan on reselling it. I want it to use. I can't seem to win one via auction. And the price is basically fixed at 550k on the TP. It drives me nuts when people have a lot on the TP with like 6 of the same pb and they want over the average price for it.

My current lot is listed below. I can do something under 500k with an item from there if possible.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=409357565

I've got a Christmas Zafara Morphing Potion that I'm looking to sell.

I'd like to get 350k from it, but I can go lower for a TDN member. Send me a mail here or a Neomail to my account if you're interested

Maraquan Ixi Morphing Potion

Illusen Crystal Holiday Globe & Gummy Amoeba

I've got a Maraquan Ixi Morphing Potion to sell or trade! Also trying to sell/trade an Illusen Crystal Holiday Globe and Gummy Amoeba.

Definitely interested in item trades, will go lower for a TDN member.

So I got EXTREMELY lucky and ended up getting a Magical Lime Chia Pop from a random event, and I'm not quite sure what I want to do with it concerning trades and such, so I'd thought I'd advertise it here!

Now, I won't be as cruel as people on the TD with their offers (seriously, 700,000 NP?!? No way!!!!). So I suppose a good asking price would be 300,000 NP? I promise I will be as fair as I can with offers and be willing to lower the price for forum members and collectors!

Alternatively, you could offer me one of these items if you have them:

Mutant Kacheek Transmogrification Potion

Rainbow Paint Brush

i'm looking to buy a "Lesser Spotted Fish"

I assume you found this already, but they're readily available for as low as 50 NP on the shop wizard. Just be sure to put "identical to my phrase" in the pull down, or you may pull up the Lesser Spotted Fish Plushie, which is really pricey.

pot_draik_pirate.gif

Pirate Draik Morphing Potion (owned by arnie10)
One sip of this potion... actually will not do much. Once your Neopet drinks all of this though, it will be a dashing pirate Draik!

Wow, this goes for 400K np or higher On the trading post. I'm selling for 370k which is much lower then the TP.I have an auction going on right now for it but if you want it and it's not sold let me know :D

SOLD! :D

I assume you found this already, but they're readily available for as low as 50 NP on the shop wizard. Just be sure to put "identical to my phrase" in the pull down, or you may pull up the Lesser Spotted Fish Plushie, which is really pricey.

Yes I did find one.

I'm looking to buy fairly cheap Icy snowkflake, if that's possible.

I'm desperately trying to a) sell my transparent paint brush (nm me if you're interested, I've given up on auctions) and b) buy a secret lap map!!!! I've got the bottom row of pieces and the top right one, struggling to find anything else though :/ Well, I can FIND it, in TP and auctions, but I can't afford it or in the case of auctions, always lose out to snipers :(

EDIT: It got sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got the lab ray :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am trying to sell 5 Erisim. I will allow reseller offers. I have them up on the trading post.

I am also selling a Dark Nova Table. It goes in your Neohome. There's only one other on the TP and none I saw in auctions.

I am welcoming reseller offers, especially from TDN members

• 2 weeks later...

I've currently got a Magical Agueena Chia Pop for sale for 130k. Willing to negotiate on 100k for TDN members.

sno_magic_agueena_pop.gif

I'm also selling a Pirate Paint Brush for 380k. But I can go lower for any TDN member for 350k. 

piratepntbrush.gif

EDIT: Both have been sold! :)

Edited by Zafie