TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

I really want a Grey Aisha (with the Aisha Wizard wearables), but I'm so picky about names that I wouldn't be satisfied with one named by someone else.

My ultimate dream pet would be a UC Royal Girl Kyrii. If anyone knows of one UFT let me know! Other than that, I have my 2 other dream pets - Pirate Aisha and Orange Chia.

I have all my dream pets, there is only one missing and im still looking for, It's male Robot Jetsam, it's a pretty hard one because first i got to get a jetsam which is not that easy, i got to spend like 2 mil np or wait until october and then i got to get the lab map and get lucky enough for turn him a robot but let's try right?And there is the final option that is finding a male robot jetsam UFA or UFT which is pretty impossible in my opinion...haha

thanks guys

I have all my dream pets, there is only one missing and im still looking for, It's male Robot Jetsam, it's a pretty hard one because first i got to get a jetsam which is not that easy, i got to spend like 2 mil np or wait until october and then i got to get the lab map and get lucky enough for turn him a robot but let's try right?And there is the final option that is finding a male robot jetsam UFA or UFT which is pretty impossible in my opinion...haha

thanks guys

There's one here http://www.pettp.com/uft.php?s=Jetsam&sort=c

You'd actually be surprised. Robots aren't actually that sought after even though they're a lab exclusive. I think people are creeped out by them haha.. I got my robo Gelert for free due lack of interest :) Make sure you try out everything you can before you rule yourself out just because it sounds too hard.

There's one here http://www.pettp.com/uft.php?s=Jetsam&sort=c

You'd actually be surprised. Robots aren't actually that sought after even though they're a lab exclusive. I think people are creeped out by them haha.. I got my robo Gelert for free due lack of interest :) Make sure you try out everything you can before you rule yourself out just because it sounds too hard.

thanks man, you helped me out a lot. I already sent a neomail to the owner about the pet and I agree with you, people are kinda creeped out by robot pets, i really don't know why but whatever...haha. Thanks again and you're right, i can't give up before even trying just because it sounds difficult.

Thanks

Thanks to the cheapest FFQ in existence, I now have an Alien Aisha:

941942_138421166346615_1780327864_n.jpg

:D

Wow!!you got really lucky, congratulations. I only have one question: Was that a random faerie quest or one of those quest from the event because i've been going everyday to the event and i did not got any of the faeries that gives the best prizes that in my opinion are the space faerie, the fountain faerie and the queen fyora. My opinion. The best quest i got was one from the battle faerie and it was only once, i cant even remember how many times i got the air faerie that is the most ridiculous one, she only gives 1 point of movement and in the other day she asked me for a 30k item, i said no right away because i could just go to one of the academies and put my pet in a movement course, it would be a lot easier, right?

tks guys

Wow!!you got really lucky, congratulations. I only have one question: Was that a random faerie quest or one of those quest from the event because i've been going everyday to the event and i did not got any of the faeries that gives the best prizes that in my opinion are the space faerie, the fountain faerie and the queen fyora. My opinion. The best quest i got was one from the battle faerie and it was only once, i cant even remember how many times i got the air faerie that is the most ridiculous one, she only gives 1 point of movement and in the other day she asked me for a 30k item, i said no right away because i could just go to one of the academies and put my pet in a movement course, it would be a lot easier, right?

tks guys

That's a bit off-topic, but it was from the Faerie Quest event. And movement isn't really a great stat to train unless you want perfectly even stats and/or a weapon that requires movement, such as Heavy Robe of Thievery. If you get an Air Faerie Quest, and you think it's cheap (what 'cheap' is varies from person to person), then by all means, do it.

Also: Another tip- change your language to Chinese to make sure you don't get Delina the Crafting Faerie if you don't want her.

That's a bit off-topic, but it was from the Faerie Quest event. And movement isn't really a great stat to train unless you want perfectly even stats and/or a weapon that requires movement, such as Heavy Robe of Thievery. If you get an Air Faerie Quest, and you think it's cheap (what 'cheap' is varies from person to person), then by all means, do it.

Also: Another tip- change your language to Chinese to make sure you don't get Delina the Crafting Faerie if you don't want her.

i'm sorry for bringing another topic to the discussion but yeah, i know that movement is not a really necessary stat depending on what you're bringing/using at the bd but its good to have anyways.

Thanks and lets stop now with faerie quests at this topic, thats another topic, keep talking about dream pets

I'm updating my list of dream pets since I was recently able to obtain two.. Anyway, here they are. :)

- RoyalGirl Shoyru

- Maraquan Tonu

- Robot Kacheek

- Water Kyrii

A coconut JubJub would be awesome, and I'd love it if my Aisha Tsukasa_Yuki was visited by the Booch-miester and turned baby, but she is called Snow Wing so snow would be more suitable.

Am I not seeing the actual list or is it just not maintained now? I was trying to see if anyone wanted a Marshmallow Grundo but I can't find the list! :( Anyway,if anyone wants one.. she is up for grabs! Just shoot me a neomail. :)

Nevermind, fellow TDNer got her.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This board is only for the listing of dream pets. All pets up for adoption/trade should be posted on the Adoption/Trading thread.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...