Happy Poogle Day!

hrtbrk

This is one of the more unique forms of the Pastel pets for sure! Much like the Flotsam and Usul of the same Color, this Poogle gets a wonderful gradient! Reminds me of those aesthetic vaporwave artworks, if anyone else can see that. It looks so smooth and sleek, definitely a great choice this year!

I quite like the apocalypse Outfit, although maybe they could've added some more accessories of some kind, like a makeshift weapon or something to show how chaotic the Poogle should feel. I get the issues with the pet's limits due to it's design, so I get why it wasn't easy to do that. I do love those smoke effects on the face however! Very nice!

And look at that cute doggo! I really adore this, almost looks like it could be a Toy design for the pet, like the Kougra and Lupe. Absolutely adorable! 🙂

And finally, not an elemental design for once, but instead a nice wizard outfit! Look how shiny it is! I like that there's only a few parts to keep it from being too lavish, the bright wand and sparkly robes and hat are enough. Truly gorgeous!

What an excellent day, Poogles!

2 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

Reminds me of those aesthetic vaporwave artworks

I thought the exact same thing, haha. I actually keep a lineup of pets in mind for an ~aesthetic account~ just in case we ever get the restriction on accounts lifted, and the poogle is going straight onto that lineup!

The shaggy dog outfit is landing squarely into the uncanny valley for me.

And it's interesting that the've released the MSP plushie, I thought that was always supposed to be a lab exclusive. But then I guess the MSP isn't strictly lab-exclusive, what with the PP option, but that always felt kind of... seperate from the main site?

AAH!  THE PUPPY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!  Holy heck.  I need a poogle now, which means getting way lucky at the pound and buying cash to add pet slots.  BUT IT'SSOCUTE!!!!!  **ahem**  Sorry.  I'm a dog person, hahaha.  The wizard is also way cute, though he looks so sad to be a wizard.  Poor little dude.  There are much worse fates!  Maybe he'd wanted to be the one that got to play with the plushie instead.

Oooooh boy, I need that Magical Plushie and ain't that going to hurt!! It's absolutely adorable!! So squishable!!

I do like the pastel. It's a stunning gradient but with a slightly florescent edge.

And both the wizard and the shaggy dog are very cool. I'm trying to figure out if it's the wand making the Poogle look unhappy or if it's just an unhappy Poogle...

On 9/20/2023 at 5:11 AM, GillyTook said:

AAH!  THE PUPPY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!  Holy heck.  I need a poogle now, which means getting way lucky at the pound and buying cash to add pet slots.  BUT IT'SSOCUTE!!!!!  **ahem**  Sorry.  I'm a dog person, hahaha.  The wizard is also way cute, though he looks so sad to be a wizard.  Poor little dude.  There are much worse fates!  Maybe he'd wanted to be the one that got to play with the plushie instead.

You don't need to get lucky at the pound to get a poogle, Red Poogle Morphing Potions are less than 50k iirc!