Jump to content

Welcome to December alongside Neopets' Advent Calendar!


Recommended Posts

Posted

TDN welcomes you to the month of December alongside Neopets' Advent Calendar!

welcometo-dec.jpg

Links:聽Home聽|聽Battlepedia聽|聽Customization聽|聽Items Database聽|聽NeoAvatars聽|聽Forums

This month, we have these events:

  • Advent Calendar begins聽on December 1st
  • Bruce Day聽on December 5th
  • Wocky Day聽on December 12th
  • Borovan Day聽on December 20th
  • Day of Giving聽on December 25th
  • Neopian New Year聽on December 31st/ January 1st

聽

Other things to do:聽Dailies聽|聽Monthly Freebies聽|聽Faerie Crossword聽|聽Pet Transfers聽|聽Advent Calendar

Posted

image.png.2d4dcd013500efaa5fab46873b8d7dea.pngimage.png.f963c72472bb48ea88eabde48f688fa6.png

Some interesting choices this month... very festive pizza from Tate there!

and from the Advent Calendar image.png.34f6a66d12ca4927031423322abf65aa.png

I was so full of trepidation about the changes to the Advent Calendar; but it's cute, I heave a huge sigh of relief!

@Angel贸Is Peopha on a pre-holiday season cleanse or something? :laugh:

Posted

You've found today's hidden item! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

bd_snowball_autumn.gif
Autumn Leaves Snowball

Not seen one of these before!

Posted
  • Lucielin
    聽
    2.png
    聽
    聽
    聽
    Peppermint Pizza

    So cute, and so in-season, lol! This month I am of course very excited about the Advent Calendar, and Stocking Stufftacular!
Posted

Anyone else聽underwhelmed聽with the already available on Free Neopets Images of Skarl flipping cookies into his mouth??? Are we phoning in Advent Calendar this year Jump Start/The Neopets Team?聽

Advent2021_03.gif?v=1203(Taken from Advent Calendar Dec. 3rd, 2021)聽 聽 聽compare to聽biscuit_brigade_skeith.gif聽(Taken from Free Neopets Images Dec. 3rd,2021)

聽

Posted

Yeah 馃槙 I hope this doesn't mean that only the first two days of the calendar are going to be any good. 馃槹 Today's entry's swiftly undone the goodwill engendered by Days 1 and 2.

Posted

You've found today's hidden item! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

nbo_holiday_songbook.gif
Altadorian Holiday Songs Booklet

I'm really liking how it's a new prize pool for the bonus item this year! :D

Though looking on JN I see it's altered each time for the last few years so I'm behind the times here, haha, I keep expecting to get these. image.png.06d9deab19538f2b86ebdbecb595207d.pngxD

Posted

image.png.651314bb3a961a01286bc5a6e1573357.png

聽

Dec. 6, 2021's Advent Calendar "Story board"聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽snow_monster.gif聽Free Neopets Image of "Snowbeast" from -Misc- (cat_id=45)

Still phoning in Advent Calendar, I see?! Really???聽emo_mote_mopeyblink.gifI'm so not impressed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...