... and she changes colour to Desert!!

Angeló

I gave up on Desert and adopted this Eyrie yesterday hoping for a Chocolate Zap

>>>> One Day Later !!!!!!

The ray is fired at CreamChocolate...

lab_lightning.gif eyrie_yellow_sad.gif

2.png

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

I gave up on Desert and adopted this Eyrie yesterday hoping for a Chocolate Zap

>>>> One Day Later !!!!!!

The ray is fired at CreamChocolate...

lab_lightning.gif eyrie_yellow_sad.gif

2.png

It's never on the pet you really want it on, is it!?

1 hour ago, Secre said:

It's never on the pet you really want it on, is it!?

Lab Ray loves to troll me !

You know how long I've been wanting a Desert Eyrie 

But this means I get to keep the clothes and I can continue zapping for Chocolate with no regret 

13 hours ago, Angeló said:

But this means I get to keep the clothes and I can continue zapping for Chocolate with no regret 

Angelo, I have a chocolate male buzz named cupcake_8485 on a side account. He has whipped cream on it's head. Cute as could be. Zapped into the color, was adopted with the name. Wasn't even a buzz originally (can't remember what). After that zap I couldn't zap him again. If you want him he is UFA. I guess you could make him an Eyrie if you wanted. Also, just an FYI for everyone. I have Chocolate, Oil Paint, Woodland, Custard, Rainbow, Desert, Tyrannian, Zombie, Toy, Elderlygirl, Stealthy, Faerie, Striped and Robot  all UFA if there is any interest in those colors all tucked away on my side accounts.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

FYI for everyone. I have Chocolate, Oil Paint, Woodland, Custard, Rainbow, Desert, Tyrannian, Zombie, Toy, Elderlygirl, Stealthy, Faerie, Striped and Robot  all UFA if there is any interest in those colors all tucked away on my side accounts.

Wow, @Granny63020That is quite a collection-almost like a can_chia_chocbox.gifbox of chocolates! trick_or_treat_mynci.gif Or trick-or-treat candy !

But you must have the biggest heart to try to make so many ppl happy! You are AWESOME! shoyru_blue_dance.gif Thank You!

Ray must SURELY be running out of ways to troll you with this, Angelo. This is, admittedly, the biggest one yet, but he's backing himself into a corner with this, he's gonna have to give the right zap to the right pet eventually. :upsidedown:

15 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Angelo, I have a chocolate male buzz named cupcake_8485 on a side account. He has whipped cream on it's head. Cute as could be. Zapped into the color, was adopted with the name. Wasn't even a buzz originally (can't remember what). After that zap I couldn't zap him again. If you want him he is UFA. I guess you could make him an Eyrie if you wanted. Also, just an FYI for everyone. I have Chocolate, Oil Paint, Woodland, Custard, Rainbow, Desert, Tyrannian, Zombie, Toy, Elderlygirl, Stealthy, Faerie, Striped and Robot  all UFA if there is any interest in those colors all tucked away on my side accounts.

Thank you Granny .. I'm trying to zap CreamChocolate into Chocolate and then adopt them out ... 

If I change that Buzz into an Eyrie it won't be Chocolate anymore ...

On 7/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, Angeló said:

Thank you Granny .. I'm trying to zap CreamChocolate into Chocolate and then adopt them out ... 

If I change that Buzz into an Eyrie it won't be Chocolate anymore ...

The only way to do it would be by the Premium Perk...