Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

I think the clothing is pretty cool, the design for the clothes looks great, but I think the color they chose for it doesn't fit... other than that, pretty good job! The color is ok, Wraith is normally cool for most of them, but... what's with those EYES??? Most Neopets in Wraith color have pink for eyes, except for the Usul, but that white just looks weird!

the wraith uni and acara both have white eyes like the wocky! which is cool, i like that there are slight differences between the pets like that.

kinda disappointing that the smile is so simple though, the huge jagged grins are my favourite part about the wraith colour

(and as for the outfit, always gotta love a FANCY HAT!)

36 minutes ago, berriganify said:

kinda disappointing that the smile is so simple though, the huge jagged grins are my favourite part about the wraith colour

it feels incomplete , but still better than the jetsam wraith jetsamand i totally love the empty , void eyes 

i quite like the wizard colors .. such a nice shift from the usual grey/green robes

Ooh, Wraith! I really like the creepy, milky white eyes, it makes the Wocky look all the more unnatural - I do agree that something should have been done about the mouth, but other than that, it looks great in my opinion. I kind of miss the Wraith pets with mist around them, such as the Gelert, that really adds to the spooky effect.

The outfit is so cute, I love to see different variations on the magic theme of witches and wizards, and I think this outfit can work with both male and female pets. I love the stripy trousers, they remind me of the NeoQuest Wizard ones. The colours and shading are so nicely done, and the outfit seems winter-inspired with the holly (I think?) Nice!

I like both the outfit and the colour - I agree with @aleu1986 that the milky white eyes make it stand out a bit from the crowd, although yes, some wisps of pink floating away from it would look pretty awesome. It's like the friendly ghost... just a friendly wraith instead!

And yes, that hat is wonderful! I wish it wasn't species specific!! I really like the staff as well, there's a lot of fine detail on it!