Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Dr. Sloth has his "associates" take 20% of your Neopoints away to support his next Neopian invasion effort.

I had just collected my Food Club winnings and shop till and was on my way to the bank. 266k x 20% = UGH!

Something has happened!

hatchia.gif

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you:Brown Winter Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'You can now get a NeoBadge for your web site!'

hatchia.gifA rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Pretty Pink Flower Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Something has happened! df_hrmph.gif The Darkest Faerie appears to be deep in thought and doesn't notice you. You'd better run before she finds you and... well, you don't want to know what will happen.

I've never seen this one before... I almost feel kind of uneasy, lol.

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead and suddenly its raining Neopoints! 7,285 NP to be exact! He must like you.

Yay for Pteri! xD This is the first time I've gotten anything from him. :D

Edit:

Something has happened! wheels.gif A robot flies past you on fire! Help! Help! Dr. Sloth is after me!

0_0

Edited by Duskitty the Flailure

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 214 Neopoints!!!

2 page views after i get this:

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gif For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 40 Neopoints!!!

With an aged account I don't know if I am supposed to get fake teeth now or not... But I think she is just hitting them out and acting nice/covering it up with nice-ness with the NP reward.

Maybe Neopets are like sharks, and keep regenerating teeth (vs. having only two sets).

I got this one while starting a battle:

The Mark of Ta-Kutep burns into this page. You flee in fear!

It seemed to be fighting the "fight" selection, refreshing the page but still with the random event (which made it keep refreshing), but thankfully I was able to click on "challenges" at the top and get back into the fight. I'm lucky the conflict didn't crash my browser. I should probably submit a bug report, but I don't have time right now.

Something has happened!

hatchia.gif

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you:Kacheek Minstrel Hat and Wig. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Something has happened! korbat_shadow_happy.gif

Noctate says 'I'm scared, there are so many horrible monsters out there'

Poor thing, now I want to hold him close and comfort him.

Something has happened! slothpotion.gifDr. Sloth appears and hands you a Eyrie Transmogrification Potion!!!

And this is the benefit of the Battledome page refreshing when you click on the play again button. Mutant Eyries look so cool! Hmm... now to decide whether I should hang on to if for a while and see if I want to use it or sell it.

Got this one at Coltzan's shrine. :P

Something Has Happened! sparky.gif Coltzan's beloved pet, Sparky, has ascended. In honour of Sparky, Coltzan has presented you with a winged likeness of his beloved Petpet.