Daily Dare 2016 Begins!

hrtbrk

I found a partner pretty quickly using the neoboards, I was hoping to get one one here but I just wasn't on when others were. Drat. Good luck everyone, I'm always looking for partners :D

I'm not sure if I can post this here, but on my weekly giveaway I'm giving away both prizes for each daily dare so far, I thought it'd be good for those who wanted something from the other challenger!

That background is soooooo cool!!!

bg_ddy18_altadorforest.gif

I LOOOOOOOVE IT

I just did Abigail's challenge, since there's no way I can do the 400 for AAA. I'm sad though, because the AAA background looks beautiful.  :sad02:

I sent you one Decchild! Someone already put one up in the shops :)

I sent you one Decchild! Someone already put one up in the shops :)

OMG YOU ARE AWESOME SAUCE LKASJD:LAJLSD THANK YOU YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laughingsmiley:  :rock:  :rolleyes_anim:

EDIT: 

I want to pass on Musical_Shoryu's kindness. Is there anyone out there who didn't get the Preoccupied AAA stamp and would like it? I don't really collect stamps, so I'll give it to anyone who wants it. 

What does a double dare mean? Does it mean we get both Abigail and AAA's prize? 

Yes, it means you have the opportunity to beat both AAA and Abigail. If you choose AAA you have to beat the score of 400 to get both his and Abigail's. If you choose just Abigail's score you'll get just her prize. Which is the "invisible" plushie at the moment lol

Change your Daily Dare counter from the Daily Dare page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/daily-dare/counters/

Make sure you are logged into "myTDN" first, before clicking on the link. The "login" link on that page does not seem to work.

I think acmerasta tried to update her counter from the "main" myTDN page, by clicking on the "Daily Dare Counters" icon/link. That counter page, only has the "Chadley" one, well, at least since yesterday. I haven't tried it today.

Thank you for pointing this out! I'll have Ian get this fixed up when he adds the two new counters I created. I believe he's been busy this week, so it may be a couple of days. If anyone is having problems with their counters, do as Scoober_Doo said and get your counter from the Daily Dare page and not the counters link in myTDN preferences. :)

Yes, it means you have the opportunity to beat both AAA and Abigail. If you choose AAA you have to beat the score of 400 to get both his and Abigail's. If you choose just Abigail's score you'll get just her prize. Which is the "invisible" plushie at the moment lol

I think I'll try my luck at challenging AAA then! Thank you :)

Oh my goodness, no way I am going to manage this...  I can't even pass level two...  I'm going to keep trying though!  I want that background!  lol

Edit:  As usual, spoke too soon.  lol  I don't have a  mouse but I do have a touch screen which I found way easier than using the track pad.  Woo!

Can't remember the last time I played Ready To Roll. When I checked I had a previous high score of 1059! So 400 for AAA should be easy right? Talk about being rusty!  :laughingsmiley: But I managed to scrape through and beat the AAA Challenge!!! Yay me!!! lol

This was your prize for defeating AAA (just like old times, right?):

Abigail's Prize

Minitheus Plushie
AAA's Prize

Altador Forest Background
Day and Date Prize

+2 Increase in Defence

I'm in love with the background! I immediately put it on my uni's custom and I love how dark it is. I've never played the game before so it was a little difficult the first time but luckily I got it after three tries  :laughingsmiley:

TDN is picking all the worst games possible for me, haha.  I can get so close, but I just can't get over the top.  Might just swallow my pride and go Abigail again.  Sigh.  :(

Yeah, went with Abigail.  Debated taking the Battledome boost but in the end I decided training will always be there, these items won't!

Is anyone, or anyone's pet, who completed today's AAA challenge, wearing the Woodsy Faerie Dress? It does look nice and just wondering what it looks like on different pets.

I have it on my Uni temporarily so you can view it. I also have the background on her. I'm not particularly a fan of the dress on this species but here you go: 

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=aubrey_kaydence

I have it on my Uni temporarily so you can view it. I also have the background on her. I'm not particularly a fan of the dress on this species but here you go: 

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=aubrey_kaydence

Thank you! The dress does look nice, but I see what you mean about being on Unis. No bad, but the top part/straps, just don't fit right. aubrey_kaydence, and her customization, is very pretty, though!

Sorry for the bad pun, but today's challenge made me feel like I was "spinning my wheels" and getting nowhere! It took several tries, but I finally got it. Whew!

Thanks! I'm about to change her back to a more normal custom that matches because I cannot deal with that dress on her *lol* I think it looks really cute on Kacheeks though if anyone has one! @Scoobert_Doo

I'm playing Ready to Roll, and my yooyu keeps falling out...I don't remember this happening in the past. Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem.

Is it a glitch, or is it a new thing to make the game harder? 

I chose AAA because my previous score wasn't awful, and I did pretty well even with the falling out. But I just can't get far enough if I keep falling out of the mazes...very frustrating...

ETA: I just beat it regardless of the issue. I'm tenacious and stubborn. Additionally, at one point, I fell completely out of the puzzle. I wasn't on the screen, but I could still move the puzzle around. So, so weird.

I'm playing Ready to Roll, and my yooyu keeps falling out...I don't remember this happening in the past. Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem.

Is it a glitch, or is it a new thing to make the game harder? 

I chose AAA because my previous score wasn't awful, and I did pretty well even with the falling out. But I just can't get far enough if I keep falling out of the mazes...very frustrating...

ETA: I just beat it regardless of the issue. I'm tenacious and stubborn. Additionally, at one point, I fell completely out of the puzzle. I wasn't on the screen, but I could still move the puzzle around. So, so weird.

There are glitches on certain levels. I've found that it happens especially if you move too fast; jerk around and the yooyu glitches through.

I really stink at the games so far. But, oh well! At least I can complete them ^_^

*checks prizes for today's DD* 

me: ohhhh there's a book and and a cool wearable. i think i might do AAA's dare today! 

*ten minutes of trying CC later* 

me: i hate this game. where's abigail. abigaillllllll where art thouuuuuuuuuuu.  :sad01_anim:

I hate this game as well. My high score is higher than AAA's but haven't played in ages since I remember I got that score for another event and played/tried all day and had gotten very frustrated to get the needed score. So far I managed 400 so this will be again such a day. Luckily I have all day to keep trying.

I know there is no time limit and no difference in hard or normal, but I keep crashing into the wall and get stuck and hit by the others. If only there weren't so many opponents :p

Well back to trying to race 19 laps...