2014 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

Oh! How fun! I'll post my wishlist and then go wishlist hunting to see if I can fulfill any items :) :) :)

I'd love:

Faerie Themed Items for my gallery (big or small, I love them all!)

Faerie Petpet paintbrush (Kyndana wants a faerie pet pet too lol!)

Snorkle Snout (because one time use avatar items are hard on my Faerie Queen Doll fund :( )

Vegan Cheese (see above!)

That's all :) I just like faeries!

Oh, I'm "Songbirdsara" on Neopets too :)

A link to my gallery to see what I have... as you can see, I have a long ways to go :) http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?is_owner=no&view=all

Oh! Thank you so much for the Faerie Items and Books from the two lovely folks who just sent a whole stack my way!

The Loose-leaf Faerie Journal and Taelia Yo-yo are especially welcome additions to my gallery!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Get Well Soon Faerieland balloon, Shiny Mechanical Fountain and Tooth Faerie Ice Lolly! Thank you!

Lime Berry Faerieland Altador Cup Slushie is a particularly refreshing addition!

Thank you so much for the Space Faerie Doughnut and Bean Bag! Space Faerie items are always so pretty!

Wow!! The Bottle of Faerieland Sand took my breath away! You are too kind!!!!

Fountain Faerie Quest How To Guide is a super welcome book addition to my gallery :) :)

Thank you so much for the Faerie Acara Music Box, Space Faerie Cupcake, Faerieland Snowglobe, and Faerie Tuskaninny Plushie! So sweet!!!

(I won't list names unless requested)

Oh, what a lovely thread! Time to dive into my SDB and see what I might possibly have.

My wishlist for Limmi's customisation include: Cloud Garland. Sweet mercy TDNF, you are all so wonderful! That's all of Limmi's custom items, thank you so much! <3 But I would also like any of the omelette items on my wishlist. Thank you so much!

Thank you <3

- To Musical_Shoyru for the wig

- To Delshnya for the omelettes (and the omelette wearables!)

- To Songbird for the omelettes

- To Shelley for the Dainty Pteri Dress

- To kodylaurentia for the omelettes

- To leverhelven for the TCG item, and turkey/cranberry omelette (which sounds DELICIOUS)

- To lfisher2 for the Omelette of the Faeries

- To missmon93 for the Lemon Omelette and Black Cherry Jelly Omelette

- To Mouseykins for the plethora of omelettes (I'm so glad I ate something because those omelettes look SO GOOD)

- To mycimsonangel for the Chocolate Omelette

- To NotAUsername for the omelette items

- To Brianna for the Omelette with Cream Sauce

- To Beth for the Juppie Omelettes

- To siniri for the Giant Omelette Stained Glass Window, and for the Cloud Garland

- To ranga_muffin for the Pepper Omelette Swiss Roll

- To Spritzie for the TCG item

I'll also use this post to keep track of what I've given to whom. :D

- leverhelven: a couple of Red Codestones

- Mouseykins: Vo Codestones

- deanxcas: more Codestones!

- kodylaurentia: Codestones and dubloons

- Shelley: Tarlas Underground Workshop Background

- Ranaki: Gourmet food!

- Musical_Shoyru: Faerie items

- lfisher2: Ignalce

- Songbirdsara: Faerie items

- Hert: Meerca items

- laceew45: Haunted items for your gallery

- missmon93: A bunch of stained glass-related items

- xonceinadream: Paleontologist Usuki and a dubloon

- nick_and_nickette: a bunch of plushies

- mycrimsonangel: a bunch of wearables

- Brianna: Isca Plushie and Blathazar Pinata

- siniri: Fishing for Techos and Aisha Sea Life

- Cloysterbell: Misty Shenkuu Background

- mariko86: books

- beenblessed40: some retired AC keyrings

- Mirandaell: school supplies

- NotAUsername: holiday items

- Koakuma_Heaven: codestones

- Beth: codestones

- frogadelic: dubloons and Goregas Keyring

- ranga_muffin: Plants!

- Shane: Lupe Items

I went online to make a wishlist and relized it was going to take too long! LOL So I really honestly want anything Faerie related that isn't in my gallery http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=rockangel_star :D Thanks friends!

Gifts Received; Thank you SO much guys! A TON!

Candy Fyora Head

Candy Fyora Crown

Loose-Leaf Journal

Get Well Soon Faerieland Cake

Grey Faerie Snowglobe

Altador Cup Fearieland Keyring

Battle Faerie Dagger

Triple Tier Space Faerie Cake

Space Faerie Pull Along Toy

Tears of the Water Faerie

Light Faerie Cereal

Team Faerieland Altador Cup Shield

Lime Berry Faerieland Altador Cup Slushie

Tooth Faerie Toothbrush

Gifts Given;

You have given Mag Codestone to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'pancakesatthedisco'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Long Silver Wig and Seaweed Omelette to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Tons of Faerie items! to User 'songbirdsara'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Blue Evil Fuzzle, Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame, and Altador Cup Haunted Woods Keyring to User 'laceew45'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Uniocto to User 'deanxcas'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Strawberry Mynci Plushie to User 'nick_and_nickette'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Five Dubloon Coin to User 'kodylaurentia'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Peophin Mane Clip to User 'siniri'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Illusen Day Cupcake to User 'bck32808'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Best Tooth Catalogue to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Fire Mote Stained Glass Window and Coltzans Shrine Stained Glass Window to User 'thats_the_one'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Meerca Toy Surprise Soap and Meerca Fire Compact to User 'hert123_7_7'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Raindorf and a Ghost Goople to User 'whats_ur_fantasy3'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bri Codestone and Fifty Dubloon Coin to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Shiny Purple Cowry Shell and Purple Scallop Shell to User 'go_fred_the_monkey'. Click the button below to continue.

Hi there :) this is such a lovely idea i cant wait to start granting some wishs :) my wishlist is below I will make sure to keep it updated. yay now off to buy some gifts

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/thats_the_one/

I mostly just like items for my petpet gallery. I take any petpets, even if i already have them because most of them I can paint. Any petpet paintbrushes would be nice too :)

I made a wishlist, but I really would take about any petpet. Thanks!

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=wishlists&wish=lists&listnum=4

I think thats the link to your own account you need the public list for other people to be able to see it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/lfisher8509/

sorry about that! Thanks for telling me. Clearly, this is my first wishlist :)

Gifts given so far:

Kodylaurentia- cracked bottle of sand

siniri- sea drawers

.Brianna.- fyoras magic hairspray

Cloysterbell- the naughty skeith

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've created my wishlist via Jellyneo's itemdatabase and uploaded it to my Meerca's petpage: you can find it by clicking here! (Anything with in the name 'Meerca' is fine!)

A little bit of explanation: As a New Years Resolution, I've decided to dedicate my gallery to my Meerca, my peni336_1. He is not very pretty, he's pretty badass. He's my very first Neopet, as Meerca's have always been my favorite pets. I haven't really started yet, but any help would be appriciated! I will be sending out gifts tomorrow, after I went through my SDB :)

I received a Nerkmid during a random event while giving gifts! So awesome! Love it!

Wow guys! Thank you so much! So far I've gotten:

- Meerca Toy Surprise Soap
- Meerca Fire Compact
- Meerca Whoopee Cushion
- Hunting The Meerca Way
Even more!
- Blue Meerca Gnome
- Blue Meerca Plushie
And even more!
- Vinyl Darigan Meerca Toy
- Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie
I will not post the neopet usernames unless I have permission to do so. Also, I don't really know their TNDF usernames. If you want me to list your name, please send me a message!
But the people who gave me this, you'll know it and I'm very grateful! Time to get my gallery going!! You guys are so amazing!
Edited by Hert123

My wishlist is only really consists of two things:

1. Anything with the word "purple" in the name that I don't already have in my gallery (now on wishlist below)
  2. Anything from my (slightly large) wishlist of wearables

If you're curious where those wearables are going, here's the outfits I'm working on:

Overlord Fred Knight Zelda Robby Drummer Bat's Pajamas Robby Wizard

And eventually these ones once Gabby's painted Woodland:

Gabby Summer Gabby Fall Gabby Winter Gabby Spring

Thank you everyone for the gifts! So far I've gotten:

• Giant Alarm Clock: Lia Seeya
  • Bench with Flowers: Lia Seeya
  • Field of Grass Background:Lia Seeya
  • Purple Sand Rake: (I forgot to grab your username, so you should help me give you a proper thank you!)
  • Purple Skateboard: kodylaurentia
  • River Rocks Foreground: beenblessed40
  • Purple Sticky Hand: missmon93
  • Purple Juppie Pudding: .Brianna.
  • Shell Faerie Wings: tk421beth
  • Grey Clouds Foreground: delshnya
  • Teal and Purple Juppie Smoothie: delshnya and tk421beth
  • Purple Tuskaninny Balloon: tk421beth
  • Regal purple Petpet Cushion: tk421beth
  • Purple Scorchio Plushie: chknlimbosthe1

Things I've given so far:

• Fresh Tomato Smoothie and Tar Slushie: Ranaki
  • Green Slorg Plushie: nick_and_nickette
  • Halloween Meerca plushie: Hert 123
  • Chocolate Omelette: Lia Seeya
  • Christmas Bori Plushie, Christmas Kookith Plushie, Slice of Wocky Day Cake, Chocolate Christmas Scorchio and Red Bandana: BeenBlessed40
  • Babaa Eraser and Bottle of Shenkuu Ink: Mirandaell
  • Faerieland at Christmas Postcard, Plain and Chocolate Faerie cake: Musical_Shoyru
  • Balthazar Pinata: .Brianna.
  • Two Dubloon Coin: Xonceinadream
  • Spooky Raspberry Pie, Pumpkin Lid Hat, Evil Twin Goatee: laceew45
  • Chocolate Faerie Cake, Water Faerie Halberd, Space Faerie Mirror, Space Faerie Comb, Maraquan Faerie Tales: songbirdsara
  • Stained Glass Skull and Cross Bones Window, Slime Covered Window: missmon93

Ranaki: PM me with what's not working for you. You may simply have a small screen. It was designed using a 21" screen and I know on smaller screens it looks horrible. XD

Thank you for all the gifts!

leverhelven I've sent you two red codestones.

.Brianna. I've sent you some items for your gallery.

kodylaurentia I've sent you a couple things.

Lia Seeya some omelettes for you.

laceew45 something for your gallery

Shelley a couple of codestones for you. Your Draik items are on my wishlist too. :)