Ian

I discovered yesterday that I earned the Geraptiku avatar. I happened to notice that my count on NeoAvatars was off from my count on my profile, and I looked at my recently obtained avatars, and I had totally missed the event. But I'm super excited, because that avatar was on my most wanted list. Yay!

Just got the suap and Space Faerie Avatar. Funny story- The lender gave me the SP code a few months back and made a suap lending board from her side and I was accepted. After she lent me suap, she let me use her BD set to beat the SP. =) Two near impossible avatars knocked out for me.

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Spent close to a month trying to get this avatar along with the Jhudora one, and I finally got it! :laughingsmiley: Still working on the Jhudora avatar but I should get it within the next day or two!

July 1st:

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got the Jhudora avatar! yaaay! Still debating on whether or not to continue doing the quests..

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Well, that took forever. Now to get rid of all the junk D:

I'd say to hold on to the cheap junk, actually... Build it up and then go for the Rubbish avatar.

I'm trading some of the less junky items for "Golden Geraptiku Talisman". I want the "I taunt the Pant Devil" avvie.

The really junky ones (cardboard box, fishing junk, etc), I'm keeping to discard for the Rubbish avatar.

EDIT:
OMG!

mortog_princess_np.gif

Are you sure you made the right choice?

You also win an avatar!

I almost kept going!
Now I can't stop playing that frustrating game mortogkiss.gif

Finally finally finally! leverofdoom.gif

That Lever of Doom since it was released has always stolen my money! I can't imagine how much I've spent.

The endless clicking/refreshing random avatars are the worst. (Random dailies are okay... there's a daily limit so you're not wasting time necessarily).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I currently have only 164...

Working on those game trophies because tbh I'm not a good gamer... *sobs*

I like getting those random avatars, such as Sloth! and Island Mystic. :)

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My lab today turns out to be not so good as the petpet lab lol.gif

I got -2 lv (luckyly I stayed at lv 50 so I can use lens flare). It's time though, I wait for this moment for a long time (not that long though sunglasses.gif)

foreverorange.gifslorg.gif

Yay ALP! I've said it before and will probably say it again... But it's awesome that we can get these avatars that might be impossible (or at least hard) to reach otherwise. :D