Ian

Something Has Happened! altadorcup_staff.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Three in the last day.. I am positively rolling in avatars right now!

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Another one done, and the fact that it's one you can't get year-long makes it feel even better.

Another random's off the list :O :O
Today I tried random phrase instead of sticking with blank or usual phrase and ...

Grumpy Old King

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?
A: With protected them a can of Tyrannian Angelpuss Avabot Pterii!

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 800 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:
food_kinggoldstalk.gif
Golden Stalk

He also gives you 215 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh man, nice one dat_dao! That might be the one avatar I want most just so I can quit selecting that same question every day. So frustrating.

Something Has Happened! snorkle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got one off the trading post on an impulse last night, since it was up for 140k which was significantly cheaper than all the others and I didn't know if I'd be able to get one at such a price again.

Something Has Happened! altadorcup_staff.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this one...and for anyone who hasnt got it yet just fo to altador cup, staff tournament and choose a team and ping the avatar appears - at least thats how it worked for me but I think you only have til friday to do it

yay a nice easy one at last

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoo! Finally got this. The time period is so small :( I barely got to try for this avatar but yay!

pooralbert.gif

at long LAAAAAAASSTTT I can now stop having it on a tab and flicking the refresh button every time I go past it, couldnt beleive my eyes when it finally popped up :woot: