Ian

After receiving mutantgravedoom.gif and 1042_3.gif few days ago, I thought I'd try Nimmo's Pond and what do you know!

I got nimmospond.gif and, likewise, kept wondering how far I could go and achieved 1048_2.gif! I was 140 points and 1 place away from receiving my first Gold Flash game trophy! I suspect one of them *might* cheating. I've seen accounts that are less than 1 month old with plenty of high-achieving trophies as all too familiar. I'm proud for getting Silver, and I've no proof that anyone could be using cheats, but it's a shame that there are Neopians who kick people off Gold (and, thus, further down the list of Silver and Bronze) by cheating.

I could be disappointed that I didn't get Gold (140 points = 7 lilypads!), but on the positive I got a Silver and a pretty good score. :)

Something Has Happened! altadorcup_staff.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Go participate in the staff tournament if you don't already have this avatar. :D

Thanks to TDN's avatar pet lending program, I received this avatar this morning :)

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I could have never got this one without the help of the Avatar Lending Programe here,so a big thanks to those who run it... I suddenly realised it must be very complicated sorting all those avatars out whos got what etc so Im all the more grateful ...yay new avatar !!! see Im doing a happy dance like my chomby lol

ednacackle.gif I finally got the Edna- Cackle avatar ten minutes ago!

For anyone collecting data on this avatar, Edna needed Kevin Gormball Action Figure, Two Garlic Bulbs, and Organic Slop to make the Glowing Wand of Jetsam Transforming, I think she gave me an hour and 15 minutes to complete it.

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All thanks to the ALP, wouldn't have been able to do it without them! 3 more avatars to add to my list! :dance:

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

woo hoo havent played it for a while and was on my avatars you still need list and though mmm might as well give it a go and PING! got it YAY

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yaaay! I've been trying to get a Bag of Peanuts from the Wishing Well for a while, super happy that I finally got it this morning so I could finally get this avatar without having to pay thousands for it! :laughingsmiley: