Ian

Er is iets gebeurd! bd_veteran.gif Je mag nu 'Strijdarena Veteraan' gebruiken als avatar op de Neoforums!

Wait what? I thought I couldn't get that avatar because I joined after the battledome was updated... not sure if this is intended or a glitch...

Off topic, but I think TNT tended to give the avvie for owner of any pet that fought in the old BD. There're already some cases like that on neoboard already. But I'm not sure if it's just a glitch :)

:O Congrats! I was just wondering how many items you discarded? XD

Thanks! I got it by discarding around 10 items. I've been discarding my junk Battledome/KQ items on a daily basis but I never had the patience to do the suggested method of gathering thousands of items and discarding all at once, haha.

So it is possible to get it by discarding normally!

Off topic, but I think TNT tended to give the avvie for owner of any pet that fought in the old BD. There're already some cases like that on neoboard already. But I'm not sure if it's just a glitch :)

my pets hasn't fought in the old battledome, I created the pets myself and my account is made somewhere in the beginning of this year, so it is not possible that my pets have been using the old battledome at all ;)

my pets hasn't fought in the old battledome, I created the pets myself and my account is made somewhere in the beginning of this year, so it is not possible that my pets have been using the old battledome at all ;)

Ok, it's may be a glitch, since I saw several cases like yours XD. Congratulations on the avvie anyway.

In another note, I finally got this avvie leverofdoom.gif I saw but missed the RE, have been wasting at once, + daily. Since I'm left out with some NP today, so I want to just get rid into the avvie and finally :D

Must be around 175k

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to ALP team ;)

Edited by dat_dao98

Thanks! I got it by discarding around 10 items. I've been discarding my junk Battledome/KQ items on a daily basis but I never had the patience to do the suggested method of gathering thousands of items and discarding all at once, haha.

So it is possible to get it by discarding normally!

Ooh wow LOL. I'll probably try that~ Thanks! :D

Er is iets gebeurd! bd_veteran.gif Je mag nu 'Strijdarena Veteraan' gebruiken als avatar op de Neoforums!

Wait what? I thought I couldn't get that avatar because I joined after the battledome was updated... not sure if this is intended or a glitch...

I got it too. My account was made this past November, I only started using the BD with the Obelisk War so I didn't use the old BD, but then again, I have an adopted pet that is about a year or two old so that may be it? Idk, one new avatar is cool with me :D

Just landed on the ? on the Wheel of Monotony again (just landed on it 3 days ago), and I still didn't receive the avatar. I was starting to wonder if it was glitched, and then I double-checked my avatar checklist on TDN and realized I already had it. I swore that I didn't, but apparently my memory is faultier than I realized. I must have got it confused with the Brightvale wheel. :P

This is so embarrassing... I even sent in a ticket and everything!

bpteri.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

The Black Pteri will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

He sits and watches the world, and knows that THEY are coming soon...

Something has happened! blackpteri.gif The Black Pteri sits on a fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear...

Finally, after like 8,5 years on the site! Beating him was easy-peasy - and another avatar. :D