Ian

Just a reminder as someone else just kindly reminded me

If you already have the mad about orange avatar and you have it active In August you can get the Blumaroo Chef avatar if you put Blumaroo steak, Gourmet cooking for your pet, and Orange juice into the cooking pot

Good idea to buy the items for this now as they inflate a lot soon as everyone obviously wants them...just bought mine and stashed them away in my SDB

Is it a bit sad that I am now setting memos on my mobile calendar to remind me of avatars to collect on certain dates :ph34r:

Can someone tell me how difficult it is to get the Turmaculus avatar please?

I have the times when he should be potentially wakeable and I know I dont get the avatar unless he eats my poor petpet but how many visits are usual before he does get hungry and snacks on my petpet?

Must admit I am finding this one difficult, actually offering my poor petpet up seems so cruel ... :sad02: I might have to change my petpet again to something less cute .. sigh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for avatars achieved. If you would like to discuss earning different avatars, feel free to start your own topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

After years of hoping for it I finally just got this one:

spacefaerie.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

moodyskarl.gif My awful joke-telling skills are unmatched! If there was one for a really low score on the Wise Old King I would've gotten that one today too... :sad02:

Something Has Happened! brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yay I am sooo close I have 199 avatars and I set myself the challenge of getting 200 before the end of the month and Im almost there already..am hoping to collect a concert hall visit one in two days time.

I know 200 isnt that many compared to some people by the way.

brutes_syg48s.gif

Hooray for choosing correctly again. :D It's a shame that the Brutes' boons aren't better though, alas.

monotony.gif Finally got this avatar! Super happy!! I got the right round round round boon from winning the war with the brute squad and have been spinning all the wheels like mad to get the avatars for them! just wheel of excitement, mediocrity and extravagance avatar left for the wheel avatars! hopefully I can get them this week.

Something Has Happened! bilgedice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Bilge Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAAAAAY! I've played almost 500 games of bilge dice and won with 24 like 50 times and I finally got the avatar!! :happydance:

woohoo finally got my 200th avatar and I didnt even realise this had an avatar to get when I was playing it, just spotted it and started playing thought it was funny and old fashioned graphics then all off a sudden poof a new avatar .. well colour me happy :happydance:

Something Has Happened! weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ooo a nice easy one I collected today from the concert hall, so if anyone hasnt got this you can get it today !!

Just picked this up in the concert hall woo hoo...got a jazzmosis hat too .. if you havent got this avatar you can get it today!!!

Something Has Happened! elephantejazz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jazzmosis Elephante' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I received altadorcupplayer.gif and mutantgravedoom.gif on the same day a couple of days ago. I actually enjoyed started playing Mutant Graveyard of Doom II. After getting the score I was wondering how much further I could go and also received a trophy!

1042_3.gif

It may not be Gold but I'll settle for it.

extravagance.gif

Hooray, the Wheel of Extortion has finally been kind to me. I'm SO glad I went with the Wheel boon now, since it was on my second spin today that I landed on the avatar square. :D

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yep, this is my first AC and I just got to Rank 1 (I only started playing today). This is really the only thing I wanted to accomplish with the AC (and I think this means I've done enough to get the super basic trophy) so I'm pleased.