Ian

Something Has Happened! yesboyicecream.gif You are now eligible to use 'Yes Boy Ice-Cream' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I THINK thats the last of the avatars I need from the concerts...

bunnytune says 'Two in a Bowl Mushroom and Chokato - wow!'

Something Has Happened! soup_faerie_kind.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Soup Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I adopted a bunch of pound pets in order to get starving neopets to do this avatar ~ ~. ...

I remember when numbersix.gif came out thinking I'd never ever ever get it. 7 million NP?! Impossible!

Fast-forward to 2013 (10 years later!) and I'm still not surprised I still can't save that amount. But thanks to a kind lender I can now add it to my collection.

It's weird how easy it is to make NP now compared to 10 years ago. That much NP always seemed astronomical to me. All it did was remind me of how "lower" I am financially. Haha. But now it's an achievable amount that can be lent!

Add: I even remember when it used to be one of the avatars to show off your account! And then there was that partial backlash of "I don't respect accounts that have this avatar to show how rich you are". Oh boy has this avatar changed.

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay!

But, I got it telling that joke "What do you do if fierce Peophins has eaten too much tin of olives?" so I thought for a minute it was the blumaroo court jester avatar. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep telling that stupid joke. It's getting a liiiittle bit annoying now.

^^ I HATE the Court Jester one. Ugh, I want that avatar more than I want any other one.

I did get this one today, though, which was a welcome surprise!

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

One more luck-based one down. And I totally forgot it existed, so it came out of nowhere.

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo, two in one day. I'm reaaally happy to be done with that one. Talk about tedious.

Also bit the bullet and got this one:

Something Has Happened! emosuki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Emo Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Since I realized I never view my Shop Front anyway, so I can keep the shopkeeper I like while still having this avatar

I spent 300k today for this... not sure if its worth it, but its one avatar off the list.

2.png
bunnytune says 'Mmmm, delicious!'

bunnytune was very hungry, and now he is hungry!

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

petpetlab_soot.gif

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up El Champion for you and you head home.

Do you really want to come back tomorrow?
Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Now if only I could get the Secret Lab one too...

After... a long long time I finally had enough NPs for this avatar, well actually I was making the most of scores galore to just scrape enough for it but I managed. :D

Last time I checked it needed like 11m or more? I'm glad it went down :P

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Magax: Destroyer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the TDN guide, I got this on my first try! It did take about 1.5 hours, but it was worth it!

WOO!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Something Has Happened! snowager.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This was just as I was coming to add my newest avs to my list, Spacerocked, Neoquest II - Devilpuss and Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny!!! I've also now hit 300 avs!

Thanks to a kind lender I received chokato.gif. I had to refresh several times and I was holding my breath each time! He even got a little concerned but he admitted it was because it was the first time he's ever lent someone. :rolleyes_anim:

I finally got the Queen Fyora avator, I've been saving up for aaages. (not a good saver!) I'm happy with it and all, but it's kind of bittersweet. 2 mil was the most I'd ever saved, and it's gone just like that! Oh well, it was my choice after all. I love avatars too much :D

I am rubbish at games but after reading here that this avatar was pretty easy I had a go and wow I got it !! gasp !!

If you havent got it read the gameguide and have a go its not bad at all ... had to be if I got it lol

Something Has Happened! spacerocked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to someone who was kind on the Battledome boards: tonucharge.gif.

I didn't realise those boards moved so slowly. When I asked for people to share their experiences and/or direct me to someone who could help me attain the avatar, it took 45 minutes to get 1 reply! LOL. It didn't matter.

I ended up getting 2 game avatars:

a53.gif Assignment 53 I didn't practice for but was enjoyable enough to push myself. I had to keep telling myself "Be patient. Just be patient." otherwise I keep getting hit by lava or easy monsters.

jellyprocessing.gifThe other is which I have practicing for months! The odd thing is that I hadn't submitted a score in 1.5 months, so to get it today on my second try made me think that all I needed was a break from it? :laughingsmiley: I don't know. I have anxiety and depression as well and now that I'm getting treatment for it maybe it had to do with that too? Suddenly Level 8 seemed within my capacity!