Ian

I absolutely hate freaky factory, it will certainly take awhile till I get that one ;). But I'm good at typing, so typing terror was very easy for me.

Do you have the freaky factory one on this account or do you need to go through that again? ;)

I've got zero chance of getting the freaky factory one on this account >< I have MS now and I can't manage a lot of the games that I used to be able to play. Freaky factory's one of the very worst for me now to be honest, I can't manage it at all, lol! Stuff that's on a timer and needs fast reactions and/or precision is way out of my league because I don't have the ability to react quickly any more, not do I have the same level of dexterity that I used to have. I tried freaky factory again once, and that was enough to let me know not to bother with it again, I couldn't deal with it at all. xD

:(. Luckily there is a lot of stuff to do on Neopets that doesn't require fast reactions or precision. There's also some game avatars connected to the luck/change games that don't require fast reactions, so those might be nice to try and get?

I just got:

My drackonack still won't bite though...

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! yesboyicecream.gif You are now eligible to use 'Yes Boy Ice-Cream' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The last concert avatar I didn't have :)

And also:

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by Jaavje

custard.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mmm, custard!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I always love randomly getting an avatar! I don't actively pursue them but I hope that day when I finally decide to, I'll have so many random ones!! :)