Ian

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

~CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,018 beats the score of 900 by Katie in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

112_3.gifbetterthanyou.gif

Third place at
Better Than You!!

That's #271. And as a bonus I also scored enough to get to #14 on the high score table for Mutant Graveyard of Doom II earlier. Waiting for that trophy to show up. A good day today!

Finally managed to get:

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying for ages, and then today I snagged another drackonack at the igloo and presto!

Also got the random contest avvie today yay! last contest though :(

just got these too, through the tdn lending program!!

Something Has Happened! cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got tired of wishing for a Bag of Peanuts at the well, so I went out and bought it myself... Good thing the price dropped again!

Finally. It sounds like such a simple task, but playing 250 games is so time consuming. I've been working on this one for like 4 days now. #272

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Should have Jhudora tomorrow or the next day. Getting closer to my current goal of 275!

I took a few scratchcards from my sdb to the Scratchcard Kiosk and got the avatar and a weapon on the second try. I'm not into collecting avatars but I really wanted that one.

So, after YEARS (okay, maybe a year and a half) asking on the Charter Boards for a MSPP TCG lend, I decided to try the Brazilian Community.

... AND I GOT A LENDER IN LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR!!!

I'M SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO CRY HERE GUYS

Neopets_Item_Transfer_Log.png

Neopets_mspp_TCG.png

Something Has Happened! birthday.gif You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoooo! Everybody go & get that avatar :)

This more "What avatar have you NOT gotten...", but, I have been throwing the silly darts at the silly balloons for that silly Kiko ever since that silly game/daily was introduced.

I think I have popped, MAYBE, 4 balloons.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!?

I play on Standard and I aim for the middle balloon and I get NO JOY!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that Avie!

Is this going to end up being like the WOK avatar for me? Is it going to take me YEARS of daily throws to get it?

Well, at least it is free to play.

:P

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have been trying for this avvie for months. I've only ever seen a 90+ rarity item three times (not the best restocker) and this was the third. So over the moon right now. Can finally close that chocolate factory tab

This more "What avatar have you NOT gotten...", but, I have been throwing the silly darts at the silly balloons for that silly Kiko ever since that silly game/daily was introduced.

I think I have popped, MAYBE, 4 balloons.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!?

I play on Standard and I aim for the middle balloon and I get NO JOY!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that Avie!

Is this going to end up being like the WOK avatar for me? Is it going to take me YEARS of daily throws to get it?

Well, at least it is free to play.

:P

I play on Standard as well, but I always aim for the balloons with the band-aids on them. I don't know if that makes a difference, but I pop the balloon most of the time, maybe 80-90% by a very rough estimate. I haven't got the avatar yet, but I've only been playing it for a couple of months.

The avatar I'm most happy with that I recently got was Kiss the Mortog. I expected to waste WAY more Neopoints on that than I did.

Just got avatar #308 for Feed Florg :) If all goes well I should end up with a bronze trophy for it as well!

I just got this one as well.

Brianna, was your score reviewed? Somehow I managed to get 281 - bottom place for gold trophy. It did reward me the avatar, but will this be reviewed in time for the trophies tonight? :( :( :( I will never get that again!