Ian

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I don't mind working for an avatar.. but getting one in 10 minutes isn't bad ;)

It would appear RNG was on my side for a change ^__^

Q: What shouldn't you let a school of baby Barbat find having a knack to NeoHome?

A: With sporting the piece of speckled fresh lollypop bushes!

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!

grumpy_king_angry.gif

King Skarl Says:

That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 288 out of 1000!

Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened! moodyskarl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow... maybe he needs a vacation.

At least he graded it o.o

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a Avatars achieved topic. Please use this thread instead of creating a new one.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MERGED with the existing topic. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Something Has Happened! plushietonu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plushie!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot Woot, I don't actively seek out avatars, so this was a delightful Tuesday surprise!

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have 206 and the two I am proud of is Dark Lurker because I was buying stuff from the Deserted Fairground everyday for a month before I finally got it. also the let it snow avatar thanks to the ALP for lending.

Wow! I didn't realize how extremely easy this one was, glad I finally gave it a try! Got it on my first attempt. Thought about continuing but once I got to 3,100 pts I got bored and stopped lol. One more game down!

Something Has Happened! mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Success! Never again shall I have to waste neopoints for this one!

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

blackPteri.gif Finally!!! Man that was annoying. It took me weeks of training to get my pet close enough to good stats for him. Finally gave it a try and tried like 15 times before I managed to beat him with 1hp left lol. Super lucky, glad to be done with it. That's #264!

SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!! Last lend-able item I needed besides the big 3! Now I just need Mootix ♥

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by deanxcas

*squeeeeeee* I can't believe it! An absolutely wonderful person lent me their pet for Mootix! That's the last lend-able avatar I needed besides the big 3! Now I just need to focus on working extra extra hard to improve my account and hopefully some day I'll be able to start trying for those as well! This makes #266!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

-Finally got around to this one today. Took me about an hour because I just went really really slow. Super easy, very glad that the bonus points aren't necessary for avatar score or I never would have been able to get it.

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Yessssssss! Wow I need to take a break from this game before I try completing it for the trophy. #269!
Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Edited by deanxcas

Yay! I got the Kiko Pop avatar (actually surprised at how quickly I got it since the game was released); I thought it would surely go in my list of trying-for-ten-years avatars. :laughingsmiley:

kikopop.gif