Ian

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Just got #297 & #298! I'm thinking 300 may happen this month ^_^

Something Has Happened! typingterror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Typing Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

We're gonna file this one under games I am never ever ever playing again :dance: yay for #299!

EDIT: And I just looked at the high score table...unless I get bumped I will get a gold trophy, no matter what I have a feeling I'll be adding at least silver to my collection ^_^

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, thanks to a kind person on the neoboards :)

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hello 300!! ^_^ Unfortunately this also marks my last "easy" avatar - there are a lot of games in my future haha

Edit: I'm on a gaming roll guys!

Something Has Happened! destructomatch2.gif You are now eligible to use 'Destruct-O-Match II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:happydance: :dance: (enough said)

buzzin.gif with Argulid. I wasn't planning on keeping her, but I've already fallen in love and have an idea for a character.

huggy.gifI attached the petpet to a labbie, and zapped the labbie until the Huggy was 100 days old. As a Purple Uni, I pounded the pet and excitedly watched her get adopted... only to have the petpet removed and sold. Thanks for flushing 100 days of patience down the toilet you obtuse whale worm!

nq1erick.gif - Finally! After being beaten by the Blumaroo like 5 times. Worth it!

ff_yoinked.gif- I have a love hate relationship with this game.

buzzin.gif with Argulid. I wasn't planning on keeping her, but I've already fallen in love and have an idea for a character.

huggy.gifI attached the petpet to a labbie, and zapped the labbie until the Huggy was 100 days old. As a Purple Uni, I pounded the pet and excitedly watched her get adopted... only to have the petpet removed and sold. Thanks for flushing 100 days of patience down the toilet you obtuse whale worm!

nq1erick.gif - Finally! After being beaten by the Blumaroo like 5 times. Worth it!

ff_yoinked.gif- I have a love hate relationship with this game.

Heeeey, I used to own Argulid lol. She looks awesome.

gpp_skull.gif
Skunki jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wow - Skunki is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Turtum Wind Up Toy'!!

toy_turtum_windup.gif

Something Has Happened! symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Weeeeeeeeeee!! Also, I got the Kiko Pop avvie last night! Goooo me.

Awesome!
Also, finally got this one...

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got to 800k in stocks the boring way, and manned up and bought KSON with the rest haha

ON A ROLL

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and Thank you ALP!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by esem17

I usually play on easy, but for some reason decided to try super hard today and:

2n0pyww.png

I really wish I could tell the secret to getting this but I'm not sure myself 0_0 I litterly just clicked to throw the dart in the middle of the screen and it hit a balloon with a ? mark.