Ian

Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo hoo! Finally lucky enough to acheive this one!

So incredibly jealous! I've been trying for this one for a while. Actually managed to get to the silver die yesterday... but no luck.

Good job!

thanks to the esteemed alp, i got 2 new avatars today!

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i've been on a roll this month. up to 242!

A wonderful person on the AC lent me the pet! So happy about this one, since I don't like Draiks and would have hated to spend that many NP on a morph just to change then or adopt them out!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All that's left now is Coco Jub!

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

that poor pound pet. hopefully he finds an owner now that he's erm... "unique."

edit:

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thanks, ALP!

Missed the event but! pooralbert.gif Finally refreshed enough for this one.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Edited by deanxcas

Hoorah!
You've made Dickens a very happy Kadoatie.

spotted_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 75 Kadoaties in all!)

Something Has Happened!

kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!