Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Just registered too -- so happy that everyone else is getting the same errors as me. I have been trying to get back into my account for like an hour. I even submitted a ticket thinking that my account had been breached by some sort of scam artist. My password is not working, even though I KNOW I was typing it in correctly, and then I try to get it to send me a pass reset form to my email and it says an unknown error occurred. So glad everyone else is having the same problem...Its terrible, but whew, I thought I was hacked!!

Doesn't seem to be the first time there has been this bad password issue.. I guess we just have to wait for it to be resolved by tnt at some point today (friday 29th).

I was freaking out when it wouldn't let me on, but I read some topics here, so not worried about my account.

There seem to be a lot of people who can't log in right now, and are being told their password is bad/account doesn't exist. I am logged in, and for me the site is horribly slow. So don't panic, it looks like a large scale database error of some sort.

I did notice before I logged out it was loading horribly slow, though I assumed it was my Chrome being wonky. Thanks for the info, I'm just gonna let it sit for a few hours and try again.

Oh, and was trying to create a side account thinking I was hacked, just to let my guildies know I was okay and working with TNT to get it fixed, but all of the names I typed in, even gibberish like aiwjiojaejariwje were unavailable. Even the suggested names that pop up in the box were coming up unavailable too. I think its some sort of error. Nothing to be alarmed about (I hope x_x)

STILL offline for me. Argh!

Aha! Back up and running! And still in time to go visit the Snowager!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm having issues too. Sometimes it's super fast and speedy and then a few minutes later nothing will load. I'm glad we have this forum so I know if it's Neo or my connection.

• 2 weeks later...

Games room is not working. I'm annoyed...I just opened a gaming fortune cookie, so if it doesn't come back soon I'll have completely wasted the NC.

EDIT: Training is ALSO not working...and coincidentally, I also have a training fortune cookie up. Graaaah.

Also have found that inventory actions cannot be processed. I'd just gotten a book from auctions but I can't read it. So it's in my SDB right now--thank goodness for quickstock.