Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Yay, I'm glad you're able to send your scores. The lag seems a bit better, but I haven't tried the BD again- I don't have time before leaving for work. Hopefully it's all sorted when I get home. :D

EDIT on November 20th: Looks like it's down again!

That explains it. Neo went down twice today which explains why my habi had stopped by the time I'd come home, and hten again after I had my nap.

That's annoying. DX Since I leave it running all day and expect to have some gems when I get home. Le bleh.

It feels like it's been down a bit more lately, but that could just be me because I've started running Habi again.

Either way, glad to know it's not my computer.

Also, the battledome keeps randomly kicking me out basically, and my scores for games aren't sending a lot of the time. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes it is down right now. Just about to get freebies and Advent Calendar prizes.

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Probably New BD plus Advent Calendar causing all the traffic.

Has anyone else noticed neopets being really slow when playing games that refresh a lot or is it just me? I've been having a hard time trying to get the Bilge dice avatar and the gold sahkmet solitaire trophy because it's been taking so long to load the pages after refreshing. It might just be my computer though, Idk. :(

A few times a day a page directs me to the "Neopets is down for maintenance, here play a game while you wait" but all I have to do is go back to the previous page and it's fine. Is that normal? Because it's happening more frequently lately and it's frustrating if I'm in the middle of purchasing something.

Has anyone else noticed neopets being really slow when playing games that refresh a lot or is it just me? I've been having a hard time trying to get the Bilge dice avatar and the gold sahkmet solitaire trophy because it's been taking so long to load the pages after refreshing. It might just be my computer though, Idk. :(

No, I've noticed neopets running incredibly slow lately too. I thought it was my internet or laptop at first, but then I jumped on other sites and they're running up to the usual speed.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A few times a day a page directs me to the "Neopets is down for maintenance, here play a game while you wait" but all I have to do is go back to the previous page and it's fine. Is that normal? Because it's happening more frequently lately and it's frustrating if I'm in the middle of purchasing something.

Yeah, that's been happening to me as well. & other members have frequently complained of it, so I'd say it's pretty common.

Is Neopets loading for everyone else today? I got an error getting my bonus from the Advent Calendar, and now nothing will load.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to load. But it didn't give me my bonus. :(

I get a lot of time outs and slow loading times, which has been happening for a long time now.

That's been happening to me too, possibly since the Advent :santa: or maybe before. Also, today it said I had submitted all my scores for a game, when in reality I had just tried to submit one, and it was rejected :medieval: :weird: . I'll wait before playing any more today. :whistle:

That's been happening to me too, possibly since the Advent :santa: or maybe before. Also, today it said I had submitted all my scores for a game, when in reality I had just tried to submit one, and it was rejected :medieval: :weird: . I'll wait before playing any more today. :whistle:

Yes, I think for some reason flash games have been giving other members trouble too, based on a thread I just saw about it. Neopets is definitley still have loading issues. Now I know it's not my computer being slow. I just cleaned it up and deleted lots of useless programs. My computer is running a lot faster on every other site, except neopets.. :grrr:

I think that happened to me too! I was sure I had only submitted two scores, but it said that I had submitted the maximum allowed.

This isn't very urgent or important, since the prize value is so low, but for 2 days in a row, it told me I had already claimed my Snowager item, when in fact I was just then trying to. Yet, later yesterday, I was finally able to get something from that. I'll see if it lets me claim a piece later today too. Catfish, I think what you said might be happening to more than one page. (EDIT: Sure enough, later that night it gave me a scratch card.)

Is anyone else getting logged out every 10 minutes or so? I've already changed my password, so I don't think that it has anything to do with any one else being in my account. It is sure making Neoquest annoying to play!