Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Yeah, I knocked down a coconut and Coconut Shy froze, I panicked and thought I knocked it down for naught. Then I tried to click into my inventory to see my prize, and Chrome said it was having problems connecting to the server. They sure are lagging out a lot lately :\

It's because people only play during the Advent Calendar. I'm convinced!

Oh, I got my coconut and my avvie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm glad its not just my computer! I can't even go on without getting totally frustrated at the lag. I guess I can forget running my Habi today.

Edit: Well Neo is completely down for me. It won't load at all. I hope it's not too serious an issue.

It seems to be better today, but some scores are still taking a while.

EDIT: I lied. Habitarium is worse today than yesterday. When anything at all works, it still doesn't work. I hatched a ton of eggs, and some would hatch...and then I'd refresh the page and magically have fewer P3s.

I also had a mysterious moonwalking Mootix :-P

MORE EDIT: The site went down for a couple minutes, but it's back up.

I cannot access Neopets at all. No matter what browser I use, I get an "Oops! *browser name* cannot access (URL). I can't even get to the home page! This is bad because I need to feed my side account pets right now.

Neo was just down for a couple of minutes. Try waiting a few minutes and then refreshing.

There's no need to panic, it was just a small hiccup. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The site is down right now--down for everyone, according to the site that answers that. Just happened as I was discovering the game Rock the Vault. Couldn't even start to send my score. Poop.

EDIT: it's back up.

The site is experiencing some massive lag today. probably due to the new BD releases and possibly because of plot related as well. Just be patient and hang in there. It's happening to everyone right now, but hopefully it doesn't last too long.