Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

So, here we are, 45 mins late. Should I dare say it? I told ya so. LOL. I knew it wouldn't be back up by 9am NST. I will be surprised if it is back up before tonight. Hmmmmm. :sad01_anim:

Neopetsss D: I miss you.

lol I'm actually glad they're taking more time to fix everything. Better to run late than to fix everything in a rush. I have some reading to catch up on anyways :nerd:

So, here we are, 45 mins late. Should I dare say it? I told ya so. LOL. I knew it wouldn't be back up by 9am NST. I will be surprised if it is back up before tonight. Hmmmmm. :sad01_anim:

They posted this notice a few minutes after 9AM NST. c:

EDIT: Well, the site seems to be back up! O:

Neopets seems to be down again. This stinks and I'm not happy about it.

I work, and it's difficult when I can get on *sighs* I'm also a premium member. What the heck am I paying for??

*rant now over*

My ping tests are all coming back to me as 'request timed out'. This is so funny to me but also annoying as heck. At least prior I got a packet or two through... lol

At least I was able to get my interest.

It was running decently when I was doing some things this morning; lagging a little bit when I placed my Food Club bets, but doing it in two tabs was sufficient to deal with it. At least it was briefly running better than it had pre-downtime.

My entire lookup was deleted and it won't let me update it.

Does anyone else have this problem?

NC items seem to be glitching as well.

There are some known glitches going on right now due to the recent downtime.

I was trying to update my userlookup a couple days ago and it wouldn't let me either, hopefully it does soon though. I want to finish customizing it for the spotlight in February for Valentines Day. We have a thread devoted to all the recent glitches here so you can see what else is going on. :)

Anyone else having trouble loading Neo?

All I'm getting on any page refresh (Charter Board, Caption Contest, My Inventory) is a mostly blank page but for the very top portion of my Maraqua Theme with my username and number of NPs on hand (NC is not shown).

Just me or another hiccup for Neo?

:(

Anyone else having trouble loading Neo?

All I'm getting on any page refresh (Charter Board, Caption Contest, My Inventory) is a mostly blank page but for the very top portion of my Maraqua Theme with my username and number of NPs on hand (NC is not shown).

Just me or another hiccup for Neo?

:(

I thought it was just me. That is happening to me right now.

Same here as of about 15-20 minutes, so it looks like it's a hiccup/glitch hitting a good portion of the users.

Seems to be logged-in specific. I'm getting the above-mentioned issue on Firefox where I am logged in. After that, checked Chrome. No issues as I was logged out (at least, pages were loading in full, just very slow). Logged in; same thing happened.

Out of curiosity, is anyone using the standard theme experiencing the same issues? That's one of the main differences between (many) logged-in users and "guests"--guests are all served the standard theme. (Y'know, the yellow one with stars and such)

So Neo is loading very very slowly for me, as well.

At first it just loads the 'welcome' part, but then it slowly loads the rest of the page.

I am using google chrome, with the mystery island site theme.

It looks like the issue's somewhat fixed? Pages are loading really, really slowly though. At least it's not just the banner and a blank page anymore.

I have the same issue. I have tabs open from earlier (forgot to shut down the computer before heading to the gym), so I could log out -- but I don't see how that would help... and never mind, it just loaded! Thanks, brynchilla!

I have some way overdue Christmas gifts to give out (including to TDNers), and some major battling to do (plus FC bets, with only a couple hours left), so I'm glad it's back.

It's down for me, hours later than when all you guys were commenting. I checked it on isitdownrightnow.com and it said it's down for everyone. So it sounds like they got it back up and it fell over again? It's a shame, because last night it was just zipping along and it felt like the old neopets and it was brilliant.