Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

I wish their servers would go back up because I need to update the codestone prices.

Edit: Apparently some pages are up. Petpages load without problem.

The main page keeps loading pretty fast but as soon as I log in, the whole thing gives up the will to live.

EDIT: OOH. I'M IN. After it loading for something like 10 minutes, it actually took me successfully to the soup kitchen.

EDITEDIT: My first (and long) stop is for the neoboards. See what chaos is happening.

Welcome, rainplush | NP: 339 | Logout

I know you're not feeling well neopets, but you better load my NC once you are better.

I kn

I just got into the Bargain Stocks page after 5 minutes.

Edit: reload 45 seconds

Edit2: New page 5-10 minutes

Edit3: reload 1.5 mins.

Edit4: Main page 1 min.

Edit5: Battledome 1 min.

Edit6: War page 1 min

Edit7: Main Page 1.5 min.

They're working on it. :)

The main page shows that there are 11582 players online

Test Your Strength, one of my dailies, won't work for me, I get an "Oops! You've already played this game in the last 6 hours!" message when trying to click to play, and nothing happens. Refreshing makes it think I really DID play, wasting a play. This is a bad bug.

@Lady Lyuba

I would submit a bug report regarding that one. Something probably went wonky with the game that they need to fix.

Lady Lyuba, I get that sometimes. I've started paying attention to my NP, and I noticed that it did actually deduct the NP for the play, and I still get prizes. It's a weird glitch. I sent in a ticket about it already; they're working on it.

ETA 3/11: Neopets is completely blank for me. The page source has nothing. Not good.

Anyone else just got kicked off the server? .-. My pages aren't loading...

As always...this site is good for knowing, is it just you or is it down for everyone?

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/neopets.com.html

And it says it's down for everyone. POOP. I guess it's dinnertime!

I agree, that site will come in handy. :) Thank you. Neo has been lagging a bit in the BD today for me. I still have so much more dying to do, I need to get to it! Lol. xD

Uhm, I logged out of my account earlier and tried logging back in and it keeps telling me bad password. I KNOW I typed it correctly as I tried it numerous times! It then proceeded to tell me that there's no account by that name when I try to do the lost pw thing. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Did my account get frozen or something? I'm really bummed out :(

I hope I am doing this right. This is my first post ever. I am having the same problem with all of my accounts. It would not send me any information either, said there were no such accounts. After reading the board I am feeling less panicked.

Same here! Both my main and side account are giving me the same issue, but if I'm not the only one then I assume it's something on Neopets end. Hopefully something gets figured out soon. Maybe I should stop freaking out, give it a few hours and try again later instead of sending myself into a panic. :P