Spooky Food Eating Contest: Monster Found!

hrtbrk

So I take it I have to complete three more levels before being able to finally catch that thing? Or do I have to go past the 100s? I'm already pretty sick of the catacombs.

And now I'm met with 3 different options when I reach the beast - and I don't know which one is correct. I chose the luring the monster option, and now I'm taken to a blank page. :/

So I take it I have to complete three more levels before being able to finally catch that thing? Or do I have to go past the 100s? I'm already pretty sick of the catacombs.

And now I'm met with 3 different options when I reach the beast - and I don't know which one is correct. I chose the luring the monster option, and now I'm taken to a blank page. :/

Completing three levels should do the trick. As long as you don't pick flee, you should be good to go and be able to capture it!

Just refresh. I had that happened to me too & refreshing did the trick.

I chose hitting it with rock & I captured the monster all the same :)

Im so happy! I couldnt wait for it to be over

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Lydia Trebond) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For those who get a blank page!!!!

I got that too! Don't worry, just refresh the page and it will take you to where you are supposed to go!

Captured the monster, I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us tomorrow.

I am so happy to be done with these catacombs! I got a hoard of books from them, and some collectibles for my album, but I'm glad it's over.

It was getting to be a bit monotonous and taking away from more important things I should have been doing.

When Neopets has a plot or an event that takes priority it seems lol.

I managed to get to level 107 before catching the monster. I'm thrilled I got through that many levels. :)

Now I wonder what's next.

Managed to find the monster at floor 107. Glad that was over!

*checks how many items he gained because of the catacombs*

Caught the monster YAY at long last!!! couldnt bring myself to throw a rock at her head lol just used all the trip wires and stuff

When I chose my option the screen went all grey so I never got to see the part where I caught her I just had to keep refreshing and then I got a screen saying well done etc

Wasn't expecting that to pop up... I had to refresh a few times after I selected my option though. Can't wait to see what happens next!

EDIT: Ooh, this is my 700th post :D

I think the sentence under my username and my avatar go well together...

I caught the monster on level 114!! This is so exciting! I was definitely not expecting that! I was just trudging through the levels and drinking my morning coffee. lol Woohoo now I can start Assassins Creed: Black Flag!

Level 100 pus??? I only got to level 46...lol. Found the monster and fleeed (don't know why I fleed...must have been scared..lol) but it's ok if you do that, just click on the monster and then choose one of the other options. I'm so glad that's over! I don't how some of you got to over 100. I have no patience it seems.