Spooky Food Eating Contest: Monster Found!

hrtbrk

With this many prizes given throughout the event I doubt there will be points/extra prizes at the end. The more floors you cleared, the more prizes you received.

But who knows. We'll have to wait and see. :)

I seriously don't understand how people could manage to get to level 100+. Too much time on their hands i guess? I'm not even that patient, i was getting annoyed by long waiting times thanks to course of fatigue :mellow: :mellow:

I caught the monster on floor 119. It kinda irritates me because I prefer even numbers. Would have liked to have completed 120 floors D:

yeah, im strange...

I feel a little lost without the catacombs now... I think I explored them too much :P

I seriously don't understand how people could manage to get to level 100+. Too much time on their hands i guess? I'm not even that patient, i was getting annoyed by long waiting times thanks to course of fatigue :mellow: :mellow:

I know! I was on 30 when the monster was finally catchable and was quite annoyed at having to do three more levels *LoL* I just couldn't muster up the energy to do those levels over and over and over again...

You've done it! You've saved Neovia!
We did what we came to do, that's all. At least no one was seriously hurt. Those catacombs were every bit as perilous as your friend Baffington promised.
Speaking of which, where is he? I thought he was helping us, but I never saw him once we were in the catacombs.
My good Ogrin, they are vaults, not catacombs. I most certainly helped out. As you noticed, no one was dismembered or magically transported into the Qasalan Expellibox, or struck by any other of a hundred different dangerous curses. I may have missed a few of the gentler ones.
A few? A few?! Let me at him—!
I see. Well, then we are in your debt, sir.
Oh, stuff and nonsense. Beulah and I got to try out my new Anti-Curse Projection Mirror. It worked marvellously, by the way. I'm going to patent it soon.
How will you be, er, dealing with the monster, gentlemen? I would hate for harm to come to any creature, but it cannot stay here.
We'll take care of it. We're not in the business of death, I assure you. But 'Scarlet' here won't be hurting anyone again.
Why not call them catacombs? They were full of dead things.
They are vaults! Chambers full of treasure!
Full of curses, you mean.
Eh, a curse now and then is good for the system.
Part:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I so want to know what is happening next already xD Its halloween!!!!

Oh I never got to catch him. Spent all that time doing the blasted levels and then because I was busy today I missed actually catching him.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So... the Halloween plot isn't done on Halloween. Not cool, Neopets. Not cool.

Eh, I did a forum Halloween story some years back that was spread out over 13 days, leading up to Halloween--but the real ending was on November 1st. It's a last-minute scare thing. "Just when you thought it was safe...."

I'm not saying that's what TNT is doing with this plot, just that spooky stories don't necessarily have to wrap up on Halloween. (In fact, I'm working on a rather spooky story that wraps up on Christmas--or Yule, at any rate.)