It's the Annual Chocolate Ball!

hrtbrk

The whipped cream and sprinkles on the Hissi's shoulders are interesting, maybe it's to hold its wings in place? But the Kau has too much going on. We all complain a bout the Korbat being boring (it needs a candy corn tail point and feet, icing to decorate, and put some whipped cream on the tips of its ears and add sprinkles. Most chocolate pets have the same things going for them somewhere, but the red nose is cute), but the Kau needs a few things removed. Elegant as it is, how about honing down the icing decoration to just one section on its head and body, and remove the icing from the ears. I know nearly all Chocolate pets have whipped cream and cherries on their heads, but there ARE some exceptions, and maybe move the cherry to the Kau's tail instead. The chocolate shavings around the hooves though can certainly stay ^^

The statues will cost a gazillion but I want them! :O

What exactly is the Chocolate ball and does anything special happen??

I wish! But alas, all we see are just news updates, Poems, art, and NT entries about it. It seems that the ball is a private party that only the most elite (and Chocolate painted), can attend.

I adore the Kau! She looks so deliprecious!

The wearable however o.O

What is it, and why is it SO BIG?

I'm with you! The wearable looks like just a weird chocolate display, but it's huge. :/

The Kau is ADORABLE though, oh my god.

I love the Chocolate Kau!

I agree, the wearable is big, but I think with a simple customization with maybe a nice background and a slight accent, like a chocolate staff or something, it could be nice without being too much.

These colours are fantastic! What a nice surprise. The Chocolate Kau is definitely my favourite. I'm actually a fan of the amount of detailing.

Aww, I love the chocolate ball! Definitely something I look forward to each year; the chocolate pets are always a great new addition and this year is no different. The hissi is chocolate-y simple, the kau is chocolate-y nom. I love the head detail! If I didn't customize my pets, all of them would be chocolate :P

I also love the chocolate Kau! The only thing I personally think is over the top (for a few chocolate pets actually) is the whipped cream and cherry on it's head. I love the whipped cream on the tail and all the other details!

About the wearable, if you know what it is, you can see it, but it's hard to figure out what it is... again the cherries and whipped cream make it hard to see.