Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

this is a very hard decision to make, i am still unsure what faction i should choose. As of right now from everything I've read it seems like it's pretty even between the awakened and the brutes. hopefully one or the other will have a clear majority soon so it will be easier to choose.

what to do, what to do...

:worried:

I'm still deciding too. I suggest loking through the 1-player profiles of the war challengers... And join the faction who would be toughest to beat.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/14/

Also for consideration of who's rear would be best to kick, the War challengers guide. Might help some figure out who they could beat based on their pet and stats.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/obelisk-war-challenger-guide

The ONLY reason I'm considering the Awakened at this point is because The Duchess and Commander Flint would probably be the easiest faction leaders to beat based on their equipment. The twins, have some pretty nasty weaponry, lots of Fire.

But I'm still deciding between Brutes and Awakened. I'm not one to usually "go with the group", but I will probably do that if we decide to add our strength to one faction over another.

Aquamentis12: Thanks for the help! I will take a look at the links you posted and take that into account with who I am going to choose.

As of right now it seems that a few more people are going for the awakened than the brutes, looks like I'm going to have to wait and see what happens in a couple hours and see which faction people are choosing. I really want to get the avatars and site themes, hopefully I can choose the right faction this time.

:worried:

I'm really leaning toward Brutes, because they were my third choice, but... I dunno. All of the BD boards seem to be pretty heavily leaning toward brutes, but these boards seem split. I haven't looked at other neoboards though...

I'm still deciding too. I suggest loking through the 1-player profiles of the war challengers... And join the faction who would be toughest to beat.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/index/14/

Also for consideration of who's rear would be best to kick, the War challengers guide. Might help some figure out who they could beat based on their pet and stats.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/obelisk-war-challenger-guide

The ONLY reason I'm considering the Awakened at this point is because The Duchess and Commander Flint would probably be the easiest faction leaders to beat based on their equipment. The twins, have some pretty nasty weaponry, lots of Fire.

But I'm still deciding between Brutes and Awakened. I'm not one to usually "go with the group", but I will probably do that if we decide to add our strength to one faction over another.

Nah, Lanie and Lilie were the ONLY ones I could actually beat from the Faction Leaders.

I'll go with the Brutes. *needs to save up after splurging on ACTS*

I've thrown my lot in with the Brute Squad. Everybody mooove!

TTFN, Order. It was fun being part of you for two rounds. Perhaps I'll return, once I've gotten all the other avatars and site themes.

• 2 weeks later...

war breaks out in 58 hrs. any thought on which faction to join this time, the sway, awakened or the seekers?

The majority of people are joining the Awakened. I'd side with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the Order again for me. Hoping we win again. Looks like each faction this round has won boons, so I wonder how long this fun activity will continue. :) I know I should try all the other teams, but..the last time the Order won, I had no idea the fighting was going on, so I missed out. :P I sure won't this time, however!

EDIT: Nobody is on Order this round, everyone is on the Thieves guild. I should have known to check to see what everybody else chose first. I didn't realize the Neoboards and the forums here all choose the same team for each round - no wonder the Brute Squad won when EVERYBODY was on that faction and I was on awakened. Now the Thieves will win again and I should be on the thieves. I am so stupid. I need to check here before making a decision. Something I should have done when the Brute Squad won next time.

Well, next round, two weeks from now, I'll make sure I join the same team as everyone else. If all of TDN and the Neoboards join the Sway or Seekers, I'll be on that team. And, I've missed my chance of obtaining the Order (for not realizing the fighting was going on), and now the Thieves avatar, as well as both site themes, for choosing the wrong team.

I'm such an idiot.

Don't worry about it :D TNT has said this isn't going anywhere any time soon. So really, that could mean anything depending on their definition of "soon" but it will likely be a decent amount of time.

Since this will continue, even if the Order doesn't win this time, you'll get more chances. So far, the faction the majority has joined have won, but TNT has said that it's not a guaranteed win, so you never know. :D

I'm debating whether i should go with the Thieves this time, to get the avatar and sitetheme, or stick with The Order...It WOULD be kinda interesting to try battling The Order's battlers just once. Hmmm.....

Go with the Thieves, don't make the same mistake I did. The Thieves will definitely win as everyone is on that faction and you are guaranteed the avatar and theme. Do it.

It probably has to do with participation as well. If the majority joined the Thieves but only put in the minimum, and the people who joined the order put in as much as they possibly could, they would probably have a chance. I got the Order one the first time around :P So it's the Thieves for me (ugg, if I want all of them I'll have to join the awakened eventually :/)

I got the thieves avatar but missed ORE. So.. I joined ORE this time and plan to put in as much fights as I can without being bored to death. Hopefully by some luck (since everyone mass joined Thieves) ORE wins.

• 3 weeks later...

So, with whom have my fellow witches and wizards sided this round? :3

And is it just me or has anyone else started wondering how long this event will last and if there will be more prizes at te end of it?
Unfortunately I will be missing some rounds, due to life :c