Official Order of the Red Erisim Discussion Thread

Anime

Difficulty has always played a role in the past, garnering more points. I don't think TNT would just toss that aside. If you can beat the toughest opponents, do so.* Make sure you battle the Seekers, too -- I suspect they're our stronger competition! (But don't totally neglect the Sway, either.)

*If you're pressed for time, battle the hardest ones you can one-hit.

I totally neglect the Sway! lol

Genius inventor is easier than Cunning Mastermind. Cunning Mastermind has 80 HP heal weapon, while Tiny has no healer.

550 total battles on easy for Genius Inventor so far. Backing that up with 50 more.

I've been keeping battles even between both Seekers and Sway... But I've been battling the highest I feel confident with. Then the 1st level challengers make for good healers--just battle them a few times to be back at full health, then go back to the higher level ones. :)

WOW! You all are doing GREAT!

My performance so far has, sad to say, been lackluster. I intend to make up for it today(Sunday)! I really did something to my right leg/hip on Friday, not sure WHAT but it's been bothering me on Saturday. Feels like it might be in the hip joint... Not cool! When it first hit I was just standing up from sitting down, and I had to brace myself before aI could even walk on it. It's more or less ok now, still hurts like crazy sometimes, but at least I'm not stuck in one place! HOPEFULLY it'll go away while I'm sleeping, whatever is causing it, Otherwise on Monday I see about getting in to see a doctor. Hopefully it won't come to that! I also got a really late start on the day. So Sunday is gonna be my BIG battle day. It's GOTTA be! I can't let a few LITTLE things like physical injuries keep me from doing my part. ;) At least, not for long. ;) I'm actually battling the prof as I type this. lol Hurray for Multi-tasking! but I dislike how long it takes to take down the faction leaders, even if I get lucky and knock them out in the first round. the prof really irritates me because his Burrow ability, IF he's lucky, can nullify my G-bomb's damage. And he's WAY too lucky too often!

Duchess I find a bit easier, so I'll be giving her my attention after I wake up.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the prof's burrow just blocked all the Fire damage from my Gbomb and Altador Cup Throwing Star. *grumbles*

I'll be going to bed soon, it's nearly 4am for me. I just thought I should stop in and check in.

You guys are ALL doing so well! So before I turn in for the night, I just want to say, Awesome work everyone! :D

Finally! Our muse is back!

I been covering up you're absence, already done more than 750 battles on easy against Genius Inventor.

Good night Aquamentis12!

It's great to see everyone working so hard :D

I had internet problems at home this weekend, so I only got about 250 battles done before it went down. Now that I'm at work for the day, I will be catching up. I'd like to get a couple hundred battles a piece, for the easier 3 challengers. I haven't decided yet for the harder two.

Difficulty has always played a role in the past, garnering more points. I don't think TNT would just toss that aside. If you can beat the toughest opponents, do so.* Make sure you battle the Seekers, too -- I suspect they're our stronger competition! (But don't totally neglect the Sway, either.)

*If you're pressed for time, battle the hardest ones you can one-hit.

Thanks for everyone's feedback :)

I'll use the rest of today then to fight harder opponents.

I've actually been directing most of my effort towards the Seekers because I feel the same way (not neglect the Sway though), about in a 2:1 ratio.

Ugh. Battling on this ancient computer is a nightmare. :( I'll try and aim for 15-20 battles each for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd waves. Sorry I can't do more. D:

Well I'm done for this round. I've racked up 1141 wins with the following highlights:

• 105 wins against the Duchess on easy
  • 30 wins against Professor Lambert on easy (he's a tough one)
  • 35 wins each against Genius Inventor and Cunning Mastermind on mighty
  • 405 wins against Smug Philosopher on mighty
  • ...and over 100 wins against all other opponents on mighty.

Good job everyone! I hope the order prevails this time. :D

THE ORDER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Boons:

• Refreshed Quest Request
  • Doppelgänger
  • Doctor who?
  • Double Bubble
  • Cartogriphication

Yay! Congrats fellow Order members :D

Too bad I couldn't be using the Faerie Quest Refresher boon during the Daily Faerie Quest event, but I still think I'm going to pick that one. I picked it after the Sway won and I enjoyed it, let's just hope I can get some random Faerie Quests so it's not a waste!

Hey guys, Congrats on winning! :D I managed to get SOME battling in on the last day, but due to whatever the heck is going on with me health-wise the last few days, I only got a total of 180 battles/wins TOTAL. On Mighty difficulty of course. 60 against Professor Lambert, and 120 against The Duchess. mostly 1-shot wins. Whatever was affecting me yesterday is still affecting me today, slept about 12 hours, and then I laid down to stretch my back a bit., (After racking up those 120 wins against The Duchess) and next thing I knew, it was some hours later, around 11:40ish PM NST. Waking up and getting up were 2 different things, took me awhile to get moving again. :-\

I feel really cruddy that I didn't get my usually HIGHer win totals in. :-\ But I'm really happy that The Order FINALLY won! ^_^ Just goes to show I guess, it's not that one or a handful of players does really well that wins, it's everyone making the effort together, and regardless of how large or small the contributions of the individual may be, it all counts in the end.

Good job everyone!

Hey guys, Congrats on winning! :D I managed to get SOME battling in on the last day, but due to whatever the heck is going on with me health-wise the last few days, I only got a total of 180 battles/wins TOTAL. On Mighty difficulty of course. 60 against Professor Lambert, and 120 against The Duchess. mostly 1-shot wins. Whatever was affecting me yesterday is still affecting me today, slept about 12 hours, and then I laid down to stretch my back a bit., (After racking up those 120 wins against The Duchess) and next thing I knew, it was some hours later, around 11:40ish PM NST. Waking up and getting up were 2 different things, took me awhile to get moving again. :-\

I feel really cruddy that I didn't get my usually HIGHer win totals in. :-\ But I'm really happy that The Order FINALLY won! ^_^ Just goes to show I guess, it's not that one or a handful of players does really well that wins, it's everyone making the effort together, and regardless of how large or small the contributions of the individual may be, it all counts in the end.

Good job everyone!

I voluntarily did your job this time. Which is to rack up as many wins as possible. Congrats to the Order!

Sad to say, the boons have really low payout compared to the stock boon.