what's the most frustrating part of neopets ?

Angeló

The most frustrating for me is probably how they are trying incorporate neocash into a lot of things such as Desert Diplomacy, and faerie quests. I think I once had a dark faerie quest but the thing I had to retrieve were neocash items like UGH

The most frustrating for me is probably how they are trying incorporate neocash into a lot of things such as Desert Diplomacy, and faerie quests. I think I once had a dark faerie quest but the thing I had to retrieve were neocash items like UGH

Agreed! I was really excited about Desert Diplomacy, until I realized that there isn't really that much to be excited about, because I don't have NC. Sure, the plot is fun, but there's not much to it, and the items are just regular buyables.

I think I once had a dark faerie quest but the thing I had to retrieve were neocash items like UGH

That was Delina the Etsy Crafting Faerie, she asks for only NC items. :P But I agree, there's a lot of events that have NC side events squeezed into them, which I'm not fond of.

For me it's the lack of thing to do and the repitition... ALSO how really not much can be done on the site without Loads of NP

I changed my mind.

SPLAT A SLOTH. PERIOD.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right now it's Kadding TT_TT

I can feed within four or five seconds, and I still get pwned. How fast do you have to be for this?!

Honestly, I don't even want to bother trying because it seems such a daunting task. I do want the trophy though, so I think I might try for one, and then never ever have to do it ever again. It sounds so hard!

Honestly, I don't even want to bother trying because it seems such a daunting task. I do want the trophy though, so I think I might try for one, and then never ever have to do it ever again. It sounds so hard!

I agree! I've never fed one, it seems like if you want to you have to be one of those crazy professionals who feed them obsessively. I tried reading the strategies for it once and...yikes!

The most frustrating part is definitely...CHEATERS!!! I know some people have posted they think it's the lack of/difficulty getting rare items in shops and all those sleazeballs who cheat to get them just makes it that much harder. I collect books (to actually read to my pet), so it sucks to think I might be missing out on them in the shops because people are using sneaky ways to get to them first. Ugh. TNT...destroy them!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've been a member for a really long time, and the most frustrating thing is probably the ridiculous cost of some items. I can understand the process of inflation, but $1 billion for a super attack pea? Come on. Some of it is just silly.

This also ties into feeding the Kadoaties. . .

Impatient people on the Trading Post.

When my lots say I will separate when you NeoMail me, I will do it. I just need to have more than 5 minutes to do it, because unlike you apparently, I sleep.

*grumble grumble*

Although I agree with nearly everything mentioned thus far (just started kadding, Oh My Gosh is it hard!) I think the most frustrating thing has to be when your laptop is letting you down (mentioned earlier with things like keyquest, game lag, refreshing on restock pages, etc.)

Feeling like you probably could be doing better, if it wasn't for lag, or sticky pages, it so frustrating for me, because it means that it doesn't matter how well I get at good at something, my computer let's me down.

However, you're completely right, cheaters are definitely the worse thing!

ugh. i hate it when i wake up expecting to see a bunch of purple gems in my habitarium, but it turns out the internet cut or something and it hasn't been running at all during the night. :(

Mine always cuts out at night. I think it's just my computer eventually disconnecting from the internet after it's been in sleep mode for a while, but it's still an annoyance. :/

Mine always cuts out at night. I think it's just my computer eventually disconnecting from the internet after it's been in sleep mode for a while, but it's still an annoyance. :/

if you want programs to keep running, you shouldn't let the computer go to sleep. just turn your monitor off. if it's a laptop, use a blank screen saver or edit your power settings to only have the monitor turn off.

Although I agree with nearly everything mentioned thus far (just started kadding, Oh My Gosh is it hard!) I think the most frustrating thing has to be when your laptop is letting you down (mentioned earlier with things like keyquest, game lag, refreshing on restock pages, etc.)

Feeling like you probably could be doing better, if it wasn't for lag, or sticky pages, it so frustrating for me, because it means that it doesn't matter how well I get at good at something, my computer let's me down.

However, you're completely right, cheaters are definitely the worse thing!

I've been "studying" Kad feeding recently, and I've noticed Trading Post prices are lowest in the weeeee hours of the morning...by a couple hundred thousand. Still a decent amount of neopoints, but not as bad. I saw Kau waffles there for like 300k one night. I'm never quick enough to stock from the shops (thanks, iPad), which is a bummer. Even on my laptop I'm still not quick enough and I don't even try haggling! Stamps and gourmet food drive me crazy! Must keep swimming :)

Right now it's my Lab Ray.

Is it normal for the lab ray to do absolutely nothing for six days in a row? Is it the time I'm zapping at? Because it is ridiculous and I'm fed up. :/

Right now it's my Lab Ray.

Is it normal for the lab ray to do absolutely nothing for six days in a row? Is it the time I'm zapping at? Because it is ridiculous and I'm fed up. :/

I think my labray has only ever zapped a pet painted once - and that was a badly named xweetok I was hosting a guild page on /face-to-palm.

1) I get so frustrated with the word filter too!! You can't say peanuts, or grape(s), which is so ridiculous because those words are included in item names! Just little innocuous things like that where you don't even know what you've said wrong. Urgh.

2) I'm also notoriously bad at games, so even though I enjoy them, I can never seem to crank out the amount of money that other people do! I've been playing for 12.5 years and have barely hit 1M (granted my younger days were filled with quite a bit of indiscriminate spending on useless items... ).

3) Everyone else just seems to get way luckier than me with things like random events or snowager prizes. I probably sound pretty whiny and entitled, but it does get disheartening when everyone else gets cool, rare items and you're left with a slimy apple, a koi keyring, and a necklace of the deep :(

(definitely the random score sending glitches, etc. too. sometimes it even tells me I've already done fruit machine or tombola when I haven't logged on all day... huh?)

I've had to get good at games just to keep up with avatars.

I've has SO FEW of the random event avatars, it's ridiculous. I still have nearly all the wheels avatars to get, even though I spin them every day, never had a FFQ for the buzz avatar. That evil lever has had hundreds of thousands of my neopoints, and snowy doesn't even blast my pets.

10 years I've played this site... /sighs & pulls the lever again.

That they have a disgraceful system when it comes to purging frozen accounts.

Like, they don't keep track of which accounts have been frozen for a long or short period. So to get your frozen account purged is a miracle by itself when it does happen, though don't count on it for many maaaaany years. I've been waiting for over 6 years now. TNT puts the inactive accounts first when it comes to purging, leaving some people disappointed when they want to play neopets again after a long period of inactivity and find out their account is deleted :(

I have to agree that the lab ray is very frustrating. After spending so many neopoints on it, it hardly changes the colors of my pets. I have experienced it changing my pets colors to: desert, red (it changed into a tuskaninny), split, stealth and a few others that I can't remember.

I've had to get good at games just to keep up with avatars.

I've has SO FEW of the random event avatars, it's ridiculous. I still have nearly all the wheels avatars to get, even though I spin them every day, never had a FFQ for the buzz avatar. That evil lever has had hundreds of thousands of my neopoints, and snowy doesn't even blast my pets.

10 years I've played this site... /sighs & pulls the lever again.

I spun the Wheel of Misfortune today, and finally landed on the pile of sludge........and didn't get the avatar. The weird thing was that it said "You do not have any items to change"....and I had 15 items in my inventory. Does anyone know if this avatar is random, or is it supposed to give you the avatar? When I look at the solutions, it doesn't say that it's randomly awarded.

I spun the Wheel of Misfortune today, and finally landed on the pile of sludge........and didn't get the avatar. The weird thing was that it said "You do not have any items to change"....and I had 15 items in my inventory. Does anyone know if this avatar is random, or is it supposed to give you the avatar? When I look at the solutions, it doesn't say that it's randomly awarded.

Were any of your items trading or auctioned?

Like it "tried" to turn it to sludge, but wasn't able to?

I don't think I've ever landed on the right section of the wheel excitement... Which is pretty horrid, because I know it's random when it does land on it.