what's the most frustrating part of neopets ?

Angeló

Something that really bugs me is the twang type sound in Wingoball. It's so annoying, I have to silence the game whilst playing.

On that note. Games that you can't turn the sound off on, so you just have to mute your computer... pretty annoying if you're watching a DVD or listening to music on your computer, whilst playing games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me it's the unfairness of how much of a HUGE advantage anyone with a super fast connection has. :shiftyeyes_anim:

This takes me back to when I was still playing on dial up long after everyone had moved to DSL. I used to rage so hard trying to restock. Idek how I managed it but on dial up I got the chocolate av on my old account. 

For me I'm not in love with the new battle dome. I loved hp increase and how you had to actually had to come up with new ways to improve against opponents that were progressively more difficult. I also really loved defenders of neopia and not having it back is a real downer.