Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

December 1st is here and the doors to the Advent Calendar have opened once again! Go ahead and get into the holiday spirit by claiming your gifts now!

UPDATE: A new feature is that there will be a clickable snowflake featured in the animation that reward a bonus prize! For a list of bonus prizes, click here!

december09_14.pngdecember09_15.png

plasticfir.gif

Don't forget to check me off your list!

December 1st only!

I'm so happy I think I'm gonna vomit. I stayed up all night for this! Sadly, I get more excited for Neopets' Christmas than I do for actual Christmas.

I'm so happy I think I'm gonna vomit. I stayed up all night for this! Sadly, I get more excited for Neopets' Christmas than I do for actual Christmas.

Hahaha! Same. I get WAY more gifts here. :laughingsmiley: I'm really liking the White Snowflake Cape. & I got the avatar.

- Something Has Happened! plasticfir.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plastic Fir' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Remember the Snowager sleeps more in December !!!

Wait, what?!! Really? D: *gasps* What are the new times?

Wait, what?!! Really? D: *gasps* What are the new times?

Pretty sure you can go there any time of the day now and get a prize, and he won't wake up (if I remember correctly), but only once a day next to the normal times...

Hahaha! Same. I get WAY more gifts here. :laughingsmiley: I'm really liking the White Snowflake Cape. & I got the avatar.

-                                        Something Has Happened!                                            plasticfir.gif                            You are now eligible to use 'Plastic Fir' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

h,yeah i argee::): I really works for my poogle::D:

My reaction upon remembering:

OMG, YOU GUYS. THE ADVENT CALENDAR. THE FREAKING ADVENT CALENDAR IS UP! FREAKING PRESENTS! OMG, FREE PRESENTS! THEY EVEN THROW IN SOME NEOPOINTS! OMG, WHAT IF THEY HAVE BOOKS? NEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE BOOKS! WHAT IF THEY HAVE CLOTHES? WELL, I DON'T REALLY LIKE CLOTHES BUT I DO LIKE IT WHEN THEY'RE WINTER THEMED! THE ADVENT CALENDAR, YOU GUYS. THE FREAKING ADVENT CALENDAR.

Caps lock intentional.

I like the cape, but capes only really look good on upright pets. I suppose my buzz could wear it.

EDIT #1: Anyone else notice that the cape's description is "TODO"?

My reaction upon remembering:

OMG, YOU GUYS. THE ADVENT CALENDAR. THE FREAKING ADVENT CALENDAR IS UP! FREAKING PRESENTS! OMG, FREE PRESENTS! THEY EVEN THROW IN SOME NEOPOINTS! OMG, WHAT IF THEY HAVE BOOKS? NEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE BOOKS! WHAT IF THEY HAVE CLOTHES? WELL, I DON'T REALLY LIKE CLOTHES BUT I DO LIKE IT WHEN THEY'RE WINTER THEMED! THE ADVENT CALENDAR, YOU GUYS. THE FREAKING ADVENT CALENDAR.

Lol agreed ^___^ I really really really hope they rerelease the Ylana Skyffire KQ Token! I missed it and I don't know how when it was released in 2008.

So exciting!!!! I love love love the Month of Celebrating. I really like the cape and the plushie. I hope they give out another widget this year. That would be great!

Happy Month of Celebrating everyone!

Edit: The cape looks terrible on all of my pets. Even my Grundo and everything looks good on her... Oh well, It's still pretty. :-)

I just got the hidden prize too--mine was a Tchea Brucicle. I never would have thought to look for it if the Neopets facebook page hadn't said something.

I just found out about the hidden prize! Thanks FB TNT! Click on the snowflake of the Blumaroo's cape!!

I got a Lemon Ginger Slushie!

Hidden prize? I never knew there were hidden prizes. :D

Edit: Got a

Grunion Brucicle

I'm kinda confused on where to click. Hmm...

EDIT: booo. When I click on the snowflake in my inventory it just brings up the item box, then when I click on the snowflake again it doesn't do anything. D:

DOUBLE EDIT: Blumaroo Cape? I thought it was just a Simple Snowflake Cape. I'm beyond confused.