Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

I'm kinda confused on where to click. Hmm...

EDIT: booo. When I click on the snowflake in my inventory it just brings up the item box, then when I click on the snowflake again it doesn't do anything. D:

DOUBLE EDIT: Blumaroo Cape? I thought it was just a Simple Snowflake Cape. I'm beyond confused.

The animation was about King Roo and Roo Island. That may be a good place to start ;)

Huh. I still didn't get it. Is it a specific part in the animation? I clicked on it all the way through. Maybe it's because I didn't do it the first time I visited?

Yeah, it's just kinda frustrating me at this point. Lol. Oh well. I hope they have more hidden prizes; in which case I'll wait next time. On another note; the cape looks amazing on my beautiful Xaudea. :)

EDIT: Nevermind! I got a....

Thistleberry Ice Lolly'

Thanks everyone!

smo_large_chocotomato.gif

Large Wild Chocomato Smoothie

My bonus snowflake prize! :D I only saw this now, and I collected my prize this morning- I was glad to see that I could still collect it. :D

Went back and clicked my snowflake. Got an Exploding Snowflake. Also popped over to the Snowager and got Frost Glove. Pretty sure I've never seen the Frost Gloves before.

Pretty sure you can go there any time of the day now and get a prize, and he won't wake up (if I remember correctly), but only once a day next to the normal times...

Does this mean the Snowager won't wake up at all this month??? I kinda rather have him wake and blast my pet so that I *may* end up getting the avatar. The items I usually get from him aren't worth a lot anyway.

Does this mean the Snowager won't wake up at all this month??? I kinda rather have him wake and blast my pet so that I *may* end up getting the avatar. The items I usually get from him aren't worth a lot anyway.

You'll still have a chance at the avatar. (I believe) you don't get a prize everytime you go, it's just that he is asleep the entire time. There is still a chance of him waking up and blasting you. :)

Hahaha, I know right? The animation was quite funny. :laughingsmiley: Today I got a...

bd_ice_snow.gif

Snowball Club

I'm really liking this new feature. By the end of this month I should have the packrat avi. :woot:

You'll still have a chance at the avatar. (I believe) you don't get a prize everytime you go, it's just that he is asleep the entire time. There is still a chance of him waking up and blasting you. :)

I'm not sure that's true. When I go there a second time after picking up the treasure, I get: You have already collected your prize today. Please come back tomorrow for a new prize!

Got another slushie today as my hidden prize. :-) I don't really want to complain about free things but... I really wish the Moltara Tree was wearable!!! I really liked the animation today. So cute!

Can't wait until tomorrow!