Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

The hidden link on the animation hasn't worked for me :( I've checked the settings on my flash yet nothing, does anyone have any helpful info? Anything would be greatly appreciated! :D

Okay. Just wait for the animation to pop up, click the snowflake as many times as you can through-out.. then check your inventory. :P I had this issue yesterday. I just didn't get the screen telling me I got the bonus prize.

Yay for the Advent Calendar :) It's one of the reasons why this is my favourite time of year! Does anyone know how often we can visit the Snowager? Is it just once a day or more often?

I'm pretty sure it's just once a day. I think if you go back after already getting something that day, you'll get a message telling you to come back tomorrow.

what snowflake ??? what r u guys talking about ??

Look for the snowflake in the animation and click on it. I'm not entirely sure what spot in the animation so I just constantly clicked on it. Today's snowflake was on top of the christmas tree.

Small Pea Yogurt Smoothie

Holiday Snowball

Keep off My Lawn Sign

Tasteful Dolly

Apparently the snowball actually contains an NC item that you have to buy warm mittens to obtain.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting or posting twice in a row is forbidden. Make sure you use the edit button if you want to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh. The snowball needs a pair of 125 NC mitten to melt :c

I'm slightly disapointed. I'm hoping we'd get a Widget or something & not spend any more NC...

Took me a while to find it today...

Well spotted!

You've found today's hidden snowflake. As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

bd_ice17.gif

Ice Shield

This item has been added to your

inventory.

EDIT: I'm not paying out just to melt a virtual snowball. A free NC gift and I can't even use it /:

Does anyone know what item is inside the snowball (is it different for different people)? I have NC that I've never used from the GMC, so if it's something reaally cute/pretty maybe I'll get it.

Hrmm just looked at my NC total, does it expire?? Because I thought I had some from last years and this years GMC...

There are lots of different items given out with the snowball : contacts , dress , background , wings , trinkets ...

As far as I know , NC expires after a year , giving you a random item worth the same value ... don't know if TNT changed it though

First of all NC should not expire... That just blew my mind. I think I might get the mittens for the snowball seeing as I am a slave to the NC I must spend before Christmas! Gah! :weird:

Well I got the warming Mittens. Here's what I got:

mall_acc_darkwinterhair.gif

Pretty happy with that!! It is on my Xwee. The mittens are also still in my inventory but they are not wearable.

Holiday Snowball, huh? I headed over to the NC Mall thinking the mittens would be free... nope!

Apparently having Premium doesn't stop all ads from coming your way.

Well played Neopets marketing department. Well played.

Though I like NC, this snowball thing its annoying :/ It's like TNT is making every free thing/event on Neopets NC related. Come on now, the Advent calender has always been 'free' hasnt it? Now they are plaguing it with NC just like everything else.