Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

So many people were whining about this last night. If you don't use NC, don't use it.

The end.

It's a FREE event, giving you FREE things. They have to spice it up some, otherwise we'll have 30 days of Tasteful Doily's. What an absolute joy that would be. :rolleyes_anim:

So many people were whining about this last night. If you don't use NC, don't use it.

The end.

It's a FREE event, giving you FREE things. They have to spice it up some, otherwise we'll have 30 days of Tasteful Doily's. What an absolute joy that would be. :rolleyes_anim:

I have to agree. It's ONE item that is NC-related and not one of the MAIN items. I'm going to keep my 200NC (from AC V and GMC) for something I like the look of and that I'll use.

Is the snowflake prize random, apart from the NC snowball? I got a Snuffly, but it sounds like other people have gotten different things.

And NC thing? meh. I think the snowball is pretty. I wouldn't even want to melt it if I had NC. <3

Agreed! It's so lovely and sparkly. ^_^ I'm just going to keep it.

Is the snowflake prize random, apart from the NC snowball? I got a Snuffly, but it sounds like other people have gotten different things.

Agreed! It's so lovely and sparkly. ^_^ I'm just going to keep it.

Yes, it's totally random, which makes it fun xD

So I had some NC left over, so I got myself some warm mittens for those snowballs. c: Yesterdays prize was absolutely gorgeous; I got a Knitted Grey Caplet! Today though, I got Nutcracker sentinels, so that was a little of a disappointment. I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend some cash to open them though, some of the rewards seem to be lovely!

I also love this hidden snowflake bonus this year; I hope they get a lot more tricky to find as we progress through December. : D

Where is the click-able snowflake today?! I can't seem to find it. Love the prizes by the way!

Edit! Never mind, I found it. Wow, can't even believe I missed it... No NC Egg for me today. Just a Frozen Sandwich.

ALL THIS TIME THERE WERE CLICKABLE SNOWFLAKES AND I NEVER REALIZED IT! Way to go, TNT, for not announcing that. -_- I now missed the first 3 days!!!!! :grrr:

Anyway.....all the animations have the SAME LOUD HARP OPENING...doesn't that get a bit annoying? I'd like different music for each animation, personally.

EDIT: I was still able to click on today's snowflake despite having collected the prize, so I at least got my snowball - so I'll get 9/10 snowball items, hopefully. The items I'm especially after are the wig, dress, background, garland, and contacts.

ALL THIS TIME THERE WERE CLICKABLE SNOWFLAKES AND I NEVER REALIZED IT! Way to go, TNT, for not announcing that. -_- I now missed the first 3 days!!!!! :grrr:

Anyway.....all the animations have the SAME LOUD HARP OPENING...doesn't that get a bit annoying? I'd like different music for each animation, personally.

EDIT: I was still able to click on today's snowflake despite having collected the prize, so I at least got my snowball - so I'll get 9/10 snowball items, hopefully. The items I'm especially after are the wig, dress, background, garland, and contacts.

There's still 27 days left. I'm sure you'll receive all 10 snowballs :P

I got one of those "Oops" error messages while collecting my prizes today and I didn't get the wings. Should I send in a ticket?!! I don't know what to do but I love those wings...

I got one of those "Oops" error messages while collecting my prizes today and I didn't get the wings. Should I send in a ticket?!! I don't know what to do but I love those wings...

I didn't get them either at first, so I refreshed until I did.

I really like the Advent Calendar's prizes so far. :D

I didn't get them either at first, so I refreshed until I did.

I sent a ticket. When I go back now it says I've already collected my prizes today. At least I'm not the only one this happened to so maybe TNT will be able to fix it. :-)

Aww. I'm really sad that the Frost Gloves aren't wearable.

Edit: Noooooo! I removed the wings from my closet, I didn't know they'd just disappear! :sad02:

They disappear? Definitely send in a ticket to TNT. Mine gave an error "This is not a Neocash item" when I tried putting it in my gallery (accident, meant to click closet). Something is definitely wrong with those...

They disappear? Definitely send in a ticket to TNT. Mine gave an error "This is not a Neocash item" when I tried putting it in my gallery (accident, meant to click closet). Something is definitely wrong with those...

I sent a ticket. I figured it was normal for NC items to disappear, and I just wasn't aware.

*le gasp* A FREE NC item!? :D Oh I love the wings, what a nice extra prize! *love* And I'm more of collecting the snowballs, they're so pretty I almost don't want to melt them! XD

I finally got the wings! LOVE them! And today's prizes are great too. The MSPP Poogle army foreground looks great! I can't wait to use it.

Edit: I snagged a bunch of those foregrounds from the Second Hand Shoppe. I can't believe people would donate them. It's my favorite prize so far besides the wings.

Does anyone else try looking at the animation first and then try to guess what the prize could be? haha or maybe its just me, but when they had the yooyu animation I was so thrilled thinking I would get a yooyu petpet, well...it didn't happen.

Awh, the plushie they gave out today is really cute. <3 I love it. The prizes are really awesome so far! I get so excited.

& A LOT of people are donating there prizes to the money tree/second hand shoppe... so I have doubles of almost all the prizes. :)

I think the prizes are really adorable - the Real Negg Faerie Wings will come in handy come spring :P

I'm a bit sad that I missed the first few days of snowflake-collecting though :c