Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

my username is pibbity. if anyone wants to trial that challenge thing, i'm online now

I've heard it doesn't work, but I'll try it out :)

It says score pending on the challenge page; my score won't go through still playing the actual game either so I'm pretty sure that friend challenges don't work for the bonus games? :( Though I've never done games like this so I'm not sure how it works.

Edited by Caro

nope, that friend thing did not work :'( arrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard it doesn't work, but I'll try it out :)

It says score pending on the challenge page; my score won't go through still playing the actual game either so I'm pretty sure that friend challenges don't work for the bonus games? :( Though I've never done games like this so I'm not sure how it works.

thanks for challenging me.

this is what my screen displays. not sure why there's 93 hours left?

Received From Game Status Time Left

(hh:mm:ss) the_roasted_chicken Warf Rescue Team the_roasted_chicken score pending.

Pibbity score pending. 93:19:48

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No problem, and thanks as well!

Mine says the same as yours, I assume that's just how long until the friend challenge thing finishes.

We'll just have to wait to finish and get the bonus prizes I think unless they fix it before tomorrow.

i tried the mirror link: http://www.neopets.c...ar&quality=high

worked for me. am now done with the day's challenges.

Worked for me too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum, quotes from others don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

A score of 55 in Warf Rescue Team?

*looks at Warf Rescue trophy*

*looks back at challenge*

Ehh. Is it just me, or are these challenges aimed at little kids who don't know how to click on a red line... ? I mean, you can get 55 by just spamming Warfs. It's the kind of score I get when I want NPs but don't want to do anything more than click a bunch without really looking at my screen.

With the games list, I'm doing really well with it. The games I cant do are: Assignment 53, Dar-BLAT, Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers and Jumpin' Gem Heist. I'm not doing these because they won't load on my computer. Except for D.B. because I don't want to play it. Hahaha!

A score of 55 in Warf Rescue Team?

*looks at Warf Rescue trophy*

*looks back at challenge*

Ehh. Is it just me, or are these challenges aimed at little kids who don't know how to click on a red line... ? I mean, you can get 55 by just spamming Warfs. It's the kind of score I get when I want NPs but don't want to do anything more than click a bunch without really looking at my screen.

GMC has never been a challenge for most people. :P It's just an excuse to force us to play flash games they don't like for a week in order to add a trophy to our userlookup.

Yeeeah...I sure hope pirates get a horrible challenge tomorrow like we got with the WWW one. I've gotten it one time so far, and only because I got a great bonus. Warf Rescue Team, you can get 55 without even trying.

Yeeeah...I sure hope pirates get a horrible challenge tomorrow like we got with the WWW one. I've gotten it one time so far, and only because I got a great bonus. Warf Rescue Team, you can get 55 without even trying.

For real. :O I suck at WRT, and I still got all five plays in, no problem. I hope we don't get one as bad as WWW though!

Easy yes, but it'd be nice if the scores sent in. I've been trying for the past half hour to get my bonus challenges to complete but they wont. And yes all my scores sent in were above 55pts.

Any one else having the same problem?

Easy yes, but it'd be nice if the scores sent in. I've been trying for the past half hour to get my bonus challenges to complete but they wont. And yes all my scores sent in were above 55pts.

Everyone is having this issue. Look into the pirate discussion topic to see a solution.

Also, if you would complete the last bonus challenge tomorrow, that would not affect your score in any way :)

Ninjas have the same problem. I'm just going to complete it tomorrow like I did with Freaky Factory.

EDIT: I guess I lied. I just tried another Turmac Roll, and it submitted. So...sorry, pirates! That really stinks--I hope they fix that quickly, but at least you can still get the points tomorrow if necessary.

Sorry if someone has already said this but can I just clarify - do you get an extra prize for completing each challenge on the first day, all challenges plus the bonuses on the first day or both?

I believe you get a better prize for completing every challenge on the first day, but not the bonuses on the first day. Won't swear to it, though.

I believe you get a better prize for completing every challenge on the first day, but not the bonuses on the first day. Won't swear to it, though.

Correct, finishing the challenges on the same day they come out gives you a better trophy. The bonuses do not have to be completed on the same day.

First timed challenges appear!

DAY 3:

NINJAS

Bounce To The Top!

Send a score of 152 in Super Hasee Bounce AND send a score of 500 in Bouncy Supreme.

Anti-Gravity Propulsion

Send a score of 10 in Zurroball.

Don't Get Swamped!

Send a score of 150 in Sophie's Stew.

PIRATES

Bounce To The Top!

Send a score of 246 in Super Hasee Bounce AND send a score of 500 in Bouncy Supreme.

Hit The Beach!

Send a score of 80 in Mynci Beach Volleyball.

Don't Get Swamped!

Send a score of 150 in Sophie's Stew.