Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

I have a confession, fellow pirates.

I already have plenty of pirate customization stuff (which I am putting to good use now) and I really want that ninja star wig SO I bought the Techo Master key instead of the Captain Threelegs room key for the Lulu Masterful Plundering event.

I will keep the ninja apparel under wraps for the duration of the event, however ;)

Can't wait for a new challenge tomorrow! :)

Edit: Not that anyone cares haha, but I made it look like my Zafara who is dressed up as a pirate is being attacked by ninja shadows which I thought was appropriate

I already have plenty of pirate customization stuff (which I am putting to good use now) and I really want that ninja star wig SO I bought the Techo Master key instead of the Captain Threelegs room key for the Lulu Masterful Plundering event.

I will keep the ninja apparel under wraps for the duration of the event, however ;)

Edit: Not that anyone cares haha, but I made it look like my Zafara who is dressed up as a pirate is being attacked by ninja shadows which I thought was appropriate

I love your Zafara's customization! Wildly appropriate, and it just looks amazing regardless. :P

You should be able to buy both keys and go into both rooms :)

and yes if you send in a score, no matter how big or low, in each of the qualifying games you will get another bonus prize. Or it may be a challenge at the end :P I don't remember from last year :)

Go Team Pirate! There's was no way I could join Team Ninja after seeing the pretentious invitation.

(I completed the challenges and bonuses yesterday)

I did the challenges yesterday and forgot about the bonuses (games in list). I did around 45 bonuses so far. QUESTION: Will pirates rank go down if I do the puzzle ones?

Wait, you can keep doing bonuses after the initial four per challenge? Maybe I misunderstood how the scoring works :/

Oh dear, I didn't even notice that. Can you really do multiple bonuses? I feel like I've been wasting a lot of time now if that's the case.

Sorry, by bonuses I meant the bonus games, in the qualifying list.

Guest JussttBre

I hope so! I wonder how often the team scores are updated, because it currently shows Pirates winning :)

I'm not sure. Maybe daily? Yesterday we were at 52% so i'm not really sure though.

Oh, okay! Phew. I thought I was doing something wrong already. :P

I've been having problems with Jumpin' Gem Heist, but then again that seems to be pretty common so far.

That doesn't seem updated. I hope its right though.

I hope so! I wonder how often the team scores are updated, because it currently shows Pirates winning :)

High Fives!

I'm not sure. Maybe daily? Yesterday we were at 52% so i'm not really sure though.

Me too. I completed over 50 games from the checklist! Still doing more.

I wonder if Pirates win do we get a prettier trophy? :O

I was checking out last years GMC, when they had the Brains vs Brawn teams. There were different trophies, but both were equally nice. The type of trophy you got depended on how many challenges you completed. The winning team recieved an additional item prize. :)

Guest JussttBre

I was checking out last years GMC, when they had the Brains vs Brawn teams. There were different trophies, but both were equally nice. The type of trophy you got depended on how many challenges you completed. The winning team recieved an additional item prize. :)

We need to get that additional prize :D We are treasure hunters after all aren't we?

We need to get that additional prize :D We are treasure hunters after all aren't we?

Haha, indeed. :)

Well, I've been playing a bunch of the qualifying games today- I hope to have them all 'completed' by the end of the GMC. :) I'm dong my part at least, haha.