Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

I was definitely not looking forward to MBV. I've always hated that game, but I got the challenge completed and all of the bonus pretty quickly.

I didn't have any issues with the other games. I spent hours and hours getting over 800 for DD this year, so Super Hasee Bounce was easy. Bouncy Supreme is one of my daily games, so that was easy. And again with Sophie's Stew, I'd spent quite a bit of time in the past beating AAA in DD, so it was much easier this time around.

:D I totally love the petpet. It's creepy, but perfect for my petpet gallery.

Wow, that petpet is SO FLIPPING CUTE! I wish I had a spooky themed pet to attach it to! :anim_wub:

Wow, Super Bouncy Supreme is SO HARD. D: It took me forever to get over 500, but I finally got the hang of it by the end!

I love Sophies Stew so that'll be easy, and the Mynci Volleyball. Not so sure about Hasee Bounce :P Good luck though guys! And don't for get to check out the guide I posted on the first post :) some of these games we play might have codes to help you ^^

I will need time for Bouncy Supreme the others were easy for me.

Oh man I know right T__T All the rest are amazingly easy, this one I've never really played (Bouncy Supreme). I hate it so much right now haha :P

Here's TDN's guide for Bouncy Supreme, it's extremely helpful :)

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/bouncy-supreme/

Edited by Sakeru_Kyori

Guest JussttBre

Yay all done with all the challenges today :D Super Hasee Bounce I found to be the hardest for some reason. Got Bouncy Supreme the first time with 841.

Oh man I know right T__T All the rest are amazingly easy, this one I've never really played (Bouncy Supreme). I hate it so much right now haha :P

http://www.thedailyn...bouncy-supreme/

Bounce Supreme was tricky, but the guide helped because it gave me the trick for gaining an extra life (typing bouncebouncebounce). With a bit of practice, it shouldn't be too bad.

Completed today's challenges, I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

http://www.thedailyn...bouncy-supreme/

Thanks I definitely get back to it later. I hope the page gets updated soon, so we get to know if we are still in the lead.

Thanks I definitely get back to it later. I hope the page gets updated soon, so we get to know if we are still in the lead.

Yeah I want to know that too :/ I bet we are though 'cause we're awesome ^_- :P

Yea, it seems that Pirates are ahead on the neoboards but on TDN? I think we have more people but their support board has way more posts.

I noticed :/ but that's fine 'cause it doesn't really mean too much. A lot of neo players don't even know of or much about TDN, believe it or not.

And I just now seriously looked at your name haha, is it after Finn from Adventure Time? ^^

Whew, miraculously I managed to complete today's challenge.

It's my first time playing Bouncy Supreme & I'm always stuck at Sophie's Stew.

So glad I made it :) won't be going for the bonuses though lol

Bounce Supreme gets easier as you work at it :P seriously look at the guide though I linked earlier, it's a big help for where to shoot and what kind of power to use :)

Just to be safe, bonuses don't have to completed day of, correct? Because I may have to give up on the bonuses for today lol.

I'm pretty sure they don't ^^ just the actual challenge :)

I finished Mynci Beach Volleyball just now. I'm not sure how it's even possible to win past the second round (I got enough points but like the highscores are in like 1200s), I find the controls weird and kinda slow and such. I don't think I'll finish the bonuses of it today but at least the challenge is out of the way!

I noticed :/ but that's fine 'cause it doesn't really mean too much. A lot of neo players don't even know of or much about TDN, believe it or not.

And I just now seriously looked at your name haha, is it after Finn from Adventure Time? ^^

Yea, I guess that's true. And a lot of neo can't even have neoboard access. But if I was a kid, I know that I'd like Pirates because wen you are from 5-12 pirates are "cooler"

You guessed correct about my username! I think I'll keep this one for a while. XD

Yeah :P

And yay! Lol! I love Adevture Time ^^ even though I'm 20 :P Jake is my favorite though ^_^ at Walmart they had a Jake beannie hat that I wanted but I didn't have enough money at the time to get it :/

Yeah :P

And yay! Lol! I love Adevture Time ^^ even though I'm 20 :P Jake is my favorite though ^_^ at Walmart they had a Jake beannie hat that I wanted but I didn't have enough money at the time to get it :/

I know someone here who is soon going to be Jake the Dog. :P Today's games seem a bit hard. Only one actually the explorer one.

My high scores for today's games were above the required, except for the Garage Sale game. I don't remember playing that one much, so hopefully that won't be an issue. I've already completed the Faerie Cloud Racers and Caves and Corridors. :D

EDIT: Got the score on my first try. All of my challenges are complete. Now I just need the bonuses for Ice Cream Machine and the Igloo Garage Sale.