Official Team Pirate's Discussion Board!

Sakeru_Kyori

Here we can chat together with fellow Team Pirate Scallywags and help each other out on challenges if need be.

Here is a page from my guild that we can use to help us on games that may be apart of the ones in the challenge. The page lists cheat codes for specific games. It'll make it a little easier then having to find them in TDN's game guides :P

We can also post what bonus items we get to show what cool items teammates are getting ^_^.

Awesome ^___^ and welcome to the team. I wonder what tomorrows games will be. I wish I had more NC to get the room keys :/ the items so far look nice :)

This is my first GMC event! Hopefully I don't do to terribly (I'm not so skilled with action/adventure type games lol) but pirates are way cooler than ninjas imo so I joined 'em! :D I also don't enjoy puzzle games so much especially for something repetitive.

I finished todays challenges a while ago so I'll maybe share what cool stuff I got later... 'v'b

Go Team Pirate!! \o/

This is my third GMC event so far, and I hope to get 100% in this one. I have all week to get the full list of games done, and doing what it takes to keep the Pirates in tip-top shape.

I'll share what I've got for bonus prizes since you guys asked:

toy_pirate_cutlass.gif

Toy Pirate Sword

nsp_mysterymonthly.gif

Mystery Island Monthly

boo_cobrall_training.gif

Cobrall Training

bd_eyriesword.gif

Capn Threelegs Training Sword

can_sas_kougra.gif

Kougra Chocolate Dubloon

usuki_sports_3.gif

Black Belt Usuki Set

dto_krawk_figure.gif

Darigan Krawk Collectable Figurine

dubloon3.gif

Five Dubloon Coin

I put my bonus items in the SDB, but they were:

gif_sandshell_vial.gif

Vial of Beach

plu_jetsam_pirate.gif

Pirate Jetsam Plushie

plu_pirate_eyrie.gif

Pirate Eyrie Plushie

shw_warfan.gif

Black Fan of Shenkuu

can_sas_kyrii.gif

Kyrii Chocolate Dubloon

toy_techomaster_puppet.gif

Techo Master Hand Puppet

shw_wooden_staff.gif

Wooden Practice Staff

plu_ogrin_shadow.gif

Shadow Ogrin Plushie

This is an interesting turn of events. I will miss AAA's obnoxious tendencies. Or at least a little bit.

I went for the Pirates. :D I love the wearable Cutlass.

Yesterday's challenges were easy and I did all the bonus ones as well.

GMC is my favorite event! It is not too time consuming (like the Altador Cup can be), the prizes are fun and I like that you can get multiple ones per day, and I love playing new games! Hopefully this year will bring me closer to the top gamer avatar :)

I especially like that there's multiple games, so if you don't like one you can just play another on the qualifying list or on a different day. I remember something about the actual Yooyuball game irked me, so I sat it out and didn't really get to participate at all except for a few crummy side games.

I agree the GMC is my favorite event too ^__^

*gasp* those land lubber Ninjas are copying me with the board, now the siggy and user picture support :P lol no worries. We should all make siggies to show 'em up :P lol j/k but it'd be funny :)

I haven't looked at today's challenge yet but I will in a sec.

I don't believe there is a challenge today- TNT usually allows a day and a half to complete the first challenge, to account for differences in time zones. :)

Joining you guys :) Prefer action/adventure over puzzle any time :D

My bonus items were:

fur_pinata_shadowusul.gifbd_leather_helmet.giftoy_pirate_cutlass.gifplu_jetsam_pirate.gifbd_woodstaff_shenwar.giftoy_woodendubloon.gif

Nothing amazing but hey, free stuff :)

So this is my first time in GMC so I am wondering, are there trophies awarded?

There are trophies awarded at the end of GMC, which one you get depends on how many game challenges you complete, I think? I wonder what they're going to look like this year :D

and I didn't know about the start day being longer than a day, huh! I think that it's pretty fair for people in differing timezones (though I was looking forward to GMC today, but that's okay).

I'm confused about the page with the qualifying games. Is there something specific we're supposed to be doing so they change from incomplete to complete?

If you play the game it says it's complete. Apparently you get a bonus prize if you play 50 of the games?

Nope, nothing special! I just play until a get a score, no matter how low, and send it, and it says complete. :)