Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

Sending more than 3 scores glitched. Give TNT a few to get it sorted out.

Until then you can try joining the World Challenge for that game and the additional scores will be accepted.

Like snwflk said, join the World Challenge and then you can get the extra 2 scores + prizes!

Also, the prizes I got are:

dubloon2.gif

Two Dubloon Coin

boo_techo_mastertactics.gif

Techo Master Tactics x 2

shw_wooden_staff.gif

Wooden Practice Staff

nsp_mysterymonthly.gif

Mystery Island Monthly x 2

can_sas_kyrii.gif

Kyrii Chocolate Dubloon

shw_warfan.gif

Black Fan of Shenkuu

Hey Question: How do you add a game to your favorites list?

Thanks for asking! I was wondering the same thing; I thought I was going crazy.

Pirates will win!!! ^__^ good luck though everyone! Though my prizes are saying Undefined :/

You click the heart at the top left of the game :) make sure it stays red though.

And thanks for answering... but Ninjas all the way! (Only because they picked puzzles; otherwise pirates rock.)

Yayyy for ninja's!!! Although I'm not a huge fan of techo's :/ but I'm better at puzzles than action I think, that said I prefer hungry skeith to freaky factory...but too late to change!

My prizes:

For joining: shirasaya sword + 100NC

For favourites challenge: my favourite things (book), capn threelegs training sword, dark vine potion, mystery island paperback book and toy pirate sword

For freaky factory: rainbow jelly chomby, krawk pirate ship and training school myths

So besides the books fairly bad items! Hoping for dubloons next time...

This is my first GMC so I excited but confused lol :P

How do we get the bonus play prizes? *scratch head*

Just do the challenges again, so for example the favourites one, just add more games to your favourites and for the hungry skeith/freaky factory, just send more scores (this seems to not be working at the moment). Then you will be able to click the green bonus button and hurrah! More prizes :)

This is my first GMC so I excited but confused lol :P

How do we get the bonus play prizes? *scratch head*

After you've done the bonus plays, go back to the GMC homepage and click the "BONUS", and you can click the colored-in boxes to get your prizes. :)

Thanks for asking! I was wondering the same thing; I thought I was going crazy.

And thanks for answering... but Ninjas all the way! (Only because they picked puzzles; otherwise pirates rock.)

I believe you made a mistake in your post. You should have said Pirates all the way. :P (Ninja's are cool too, I guess)

woohoo. i just joined pirates! i have finished all the challenges for the day. yay i have more words in this post now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yayyy for ninja's!!! Although I'm not a huge fan of techo's :/ but I'm better at puzzles than action I think, that said I prefer hungry skeith to freaky factory...but too late to change!

So besides the books fairly bad items! Hoping for dubloons next time...

Just do the challenges again, so for example the favourites one, just add more games to your favourites and for the hungry skeith/freaky factory, just send more scores (this seems to not be working at the moment). Then you will be able to click the green bonus button and hurrah! More prizes :)

Me too! I prefer the skeith over the freaky factory and yet there are some games I'm totally hopeless at in both categories. So it's a hard choice lol

Oh! I see. You're a great help :D

After you've done the bonus plays, go back to the GMC homepage and click the "BONUS", and you can click the colored-in boxes to get your prizes. :)

Thanks for the info :) Now things are starting to make sense lol

woohoo. i just joined pirates!

I didnt realise how to get the bonus prizes either thanks for that as for my team...

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me....

Welcome aboard the ship Matey!

Me too! I prefer the skeith over the freaky factory and yet there are some games I'm totally hopeless at in both categories. So it's a hard choice lol

Oh! I see. You're a great help :D

Thanks for the info :) Now things are starting to make sense lol

The pirates could always use another hand. :D

managed to send 5 skeith scores without glitch:

Random Challenge Prizes:

My Favourite Things

(special)

Shadow Ogrin Plushie

(uncommon)

Techo Master Hand Puppet

(rare)

Pirate Eyrie Plushie

(uncommon)

Two Dubloon Coin

(special)

Game Prizes:

Rainbow Jelly Chomby

(special)

Mystery Island Pop-Up Book

(rare)

Skeith Chocolate Dubloon

(uncommon)

One Dubloon Coin

(special)

Pirate Eyrie Plushie

(uncommon)

Alright, I joined Team Pirate! Woot! I will have to dress up my pets accordingly :)

Ok, so what is this about being able to send more than 3 scores? How many scores can you send? Can you only send extra scores for the challenge game for that day or for all challenge games?

Edit: For those who are asking about the 'world challenge,' doesn't that just mean joining Team Pirate or Team Ninja?

Woo! Team Ninja! It sure took me a while to figure out how to get my Favorites challenge to work. Hope you lovely people have fun with this! I'm a terrible gamer so this will be an interesting road ahead :P

I don't understand what exactly the World Challenge is. Anyone care to explain? :P

On the side bar on the right hand side before you start the game there are buttons where the top scores are. One says friend challenge, one says high scores and then there is another that says World Challenge. The world challenge is apparently a contest between everyone who joins it for who can get the highest score. It costs 100NP per hour to join though. I joined because someone previously stated that joining fixes the sending only 3 scores issue. Unfortunately, in my case, it didn't fix it. But oh well. Hopefully someone on team ninja can update if and when the score issue is fixed. I really want my other bonus prizes!

I still can't decide. I like Pirates way more and am so loyal to Pirates that I want to join that team, but I'm better at puzzles than action games thus I'm being attracted to Ninjas...WAIT. Most of the games I play already are action! (Kass Basher, Hasee Bounce, Shenkuu Warrior II, Carnival of Terror.....)

Well that solved my dilemma. Pirates it is! My Kougra will be so proud.

The pirates could always use another hand. :D

Ahoy matey! The shine in the cutlass be callin me. We'll show'em landlubbers!

(this is starting to turn into speak like a pirate day xD)