Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

Finally succeeded getting fifty points in Ultimate Bullseye. I had phenomenal lucky getting a thirty five point bonus from hitting a Meridell balloon and the target. It was so nerve wracking because I got that bonus with three shots left. Unless I have to, I am never playing that game again.

With that done, I have gold checkmarks all across the progress board.

*collapses*

I am so completely frustrated by this whole thing. I was doing awesome until day 5 madness, and was able to do all those challenges yesterday with gold checks, but (foolishly...) thought that days 6 & 7 would be postponed as well so I didn't start day 6 until today. I was even willing to still go with it until I did every combination of "top ten" adventure games I could figure out and still couldn't get anything to register.

Why allow (dramatic) time extensions for days 5 and 7 but not 6? How many people weren't able to complete day 5 until the following day, which then took away considerable time from the day 6 challenges?

I'm awful at flash games. I understand that things happen, and I appreciate that allowances were made, but I feel like I've wasted so much time during Thanksgiving for something that ultimately failed pretty spectacularly. And now I'm complaining about it on the internet lol

Thanks, ya'll. I feel better having gotten that all out.

This GMC is a bit of a mess.. there better be an avatar after all this! ;)

I finally got to complete the 5 different qualifying puzzle games challenge.. i went straight on to the bonus ones. Sent the scores in the this order :

faerie bubbles

suteks tomb

destruct-o-match

wingoball

kiko match II

It worked the first time When I get to destruct-o-match i get "you have no outstanding challenges for this game and you have already posted your max scores for today". damn. now all my games dont count towards the bonus i presume? another glitch?

I did send a good amount of scores earlier trying to get the puzzle game thing to work. I didn't think i sent more than one on any game though. I don't understand. Anyone else have this problem?

I did it! I finished all the tasks and on their due days! Well, I finished Snot Splatter 5 minutes into the extra day, but they're all done!

Yesterday in Facebook's Astro Garden, I completed their Thanksgiving event. This was a first for me as I had struggled with the last couple of events.

What a great week I've had, game-wise! :D

Is anyone having trouble now sending score for anything? Just trying to finish up the bonuses and my scores for Assignment 53 wont go through :tired: I send score and it comes up with my score and the NP then says "high score: 0" "plays today: 0" aaaaaaaand I don't know what to do about it.

Is anyone having trouble now sending score for anything? Just trying to finish up the bonuses and my scores for Assignment 53 wont go through :tired: I send score and it comes up with my score and the NP then says "high score: 0" "plays today: 0" aaaaaaaand I don't know what to do about it.

I was getting that yesterday as well. I got the NP just fine, and it counted for the challenge, so... yeah. I donno. Yet another glitch to add to the list. :P

I have the same thing for Assignment 53, but it still sends your score anyway.

I just need one more game for Top Chop and...three more of the Assignment 53/other stuff...then I will be done!

I finally managed a 500+ score for evil fuzzles! I mistakenly thought that you had to click the little green boxes as they appeared, but I just read in the TDN puzzle thread that it's better to wait, as it becomes a cumulative bonus and increases each time you kill something. Provided that you don't misfire; then the bonus is lost. Now I can't remember who pointed this out, but a big thank you to that person! Now for moon rock rampage! That shouldn't be too hard.

EDIT: It was Ysera :) Thank you, Ysera!

Try not to miss any fuzzle. Each time you kill a fuzzle, a little green square comes up that looks like [1 x 2]. When it reaches 10 x 3 or more, click it. It gives a bonus score. Just make sure you click it BEFORE you reach the station or your bonus is lost.

And now I have completed every challenge! Now I can rest on my laurels.