Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

I am so bad at this. I can't score high enough on some of these games. Also, when I play the challenges with two or three games, I can't send 3 of one game and then 3 of another, I have to alternate for it to register that I played the challenge. :(

Wingoball is not a qualifying game though ... will it count ?!!!

It is a qualifying game. It's the second to last on the left side. Wingoball, Wrath of the Snowager, Zurroball.

If it's not counting, you have to play all 5 different games. You can't play 5 of one, you have to alternate. Any score in those games that net points will work. For example, I did Kass first, then Turmac, then Hasee, then Snow, then Meerca. Completed. Kass again, Turmac, etc.

As for having to alternate for it to recognize, all multi-game challenges are the same. Assignment 53 then Evil Fuzzles and then Moon Rock, you can't play A53 5 times and then move onto the next game.

I see Wingoball on the qualifying games list...

ah yes I see it now .. I thought the list is alphabetical ...

yeah and it's still not working for me ... I sent scores in more than 5 Puzzle games ...

I didn't do five at once, I just did five separate. Actually, I sent in five separate and then when it didn't register, tried the next five. I still got nothing. I am seeing boards on Neo though where people have tried the same, and not having any luck.

It's possible it's not recognizing one of the games being completed, it did that to me today when completing the last bonus of A53/MRR/Evil, and I had to replay all 3.

What games are you playing?

Top 10 popularity and they have to be qualifying, so for us Fashion Fever does not actually count. I did Kass Basher, Turmac Roll, Meerca Chase II, Hasee Bounce, and Snowmuncher.

http://www.neopets.c...zles&sortby=pop

The top 5 qualifying I see are Faerie Bubbles, Sutek's Tomb, Destruct-O-Match, Wingoball, and Meepit Juice Break. Send any score and you should get it.

I did Faerie Bubbles, Sutek's Tomb, Destruct-O-Match, Wingoball, and Meepit Juice Break in that order and it is still showing i didn't complete the challenge :( On top of that, i have literally sent a score in every qualifying puzzle game. I guess it's still glitched.

All thanks to coopkaty for this (hope I spelled your UN right!) - in our Ninja thread, she told us that TNT IS AWARE that there's a glitch on the What the Snot challenge as per this thread: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=152794463&next=21 So take heart, last time that happened this week they had it up and running on the same day.

For today's third Pirate challenge, do we have to do all three games at the same time, or can we do one or two and come back to the remaining games later? Or do we have to do one right after the other?

Because right now, Moon Rock Rampage is kicking my tail.

EDIT: Never mind, just trounced it.

Here's a tip I found from SunnyNeo for anyone having trouble with Moon Rock Rampage.

Start a new game, and keep continuing until Level 10. If you manage to make it to Level 10, when you continue the game, you'll start there. Get the propeller which will give you 250 points. Then just hang out somewhere in the level until time runs out. When you respawn, the propeller will respawn as well so you can recollect it. Doing this allowed me to complete the challenge. Just be sure your death is caused by time running out. It won't work if an enemy kills you.

For today's third Pirate challenge, do we have to do all three games at the same time, or can we do one or two and come back to the remaining games later? Or do we have to do one right after the other?

Because right now, Moon Rock Rampage is kicking my tail.

You can take a break between them. I played A59 last night at midnight, then came back and did the other two around noon. :)

And yeah, I feel you on MRR. TDN's guide is fab though! I would never have been able to do it at all without it.

The main page on TDN says to Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games but as a pirate my challenge says action games. I just wondered if that was why some people were having problems getting it to accept their scores.

The main page on TDN says to Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games but as a pirate my challenge says action games. I just wondered if that was why some people were having problems getting it to accept their scores.

No. That was a copy/paste fail on my part :P

TNT has fixed the problem, by the way.

Games Master Challenge Update - We have extended the Games Master Challenge event. Now you have until 10 AM NST on Wednesday (November 28th) to send your scores! This also means that you have until that time to submit your scores to get credited for today's day and date prizes (and gold check marks). We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can still step in to help out your team. The results of this year's GMC will be revealed in Wednesday's news.

So it ends at Wednesday 1pm EST for me. Basically another day and a half added.

And for those wondering about Day 5:

'ello again!

We have extended the deadline for completing your Day 5 challenges (for completing on the day of release) through the end of the day Monday (26th). Yay! We are sorry for the late announcement but we wanted to wait till you could see the proof for yourselves. smiley.gif

The Holiday Fix It and Need Some Pumpkin Pie Team

So it appears Wednesday's cutoff is for Day 7.

I'm assuming it's like this:

Day 5 challenges count golden until midnight tonight.

Day 7 challenges count golden until Wednesday at 10am NST.

So basically you can do Day 5 AND 7 today, but tomorrow it's only Day 7. It's like they realized most of Day 5 was lost, added a day, and then realized the added day would cut into Day 7 and decided to add a day and a half to that...