Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

For me it was Ice Cream Machine, I tried twice and the game ended up ending automatically. I didn't run out of lives or click exit, it just ended and gave me a chance to send in my score. Odd, and took longer then I wanted, but I managed to do everything in a total of four hours. That Garage Sale Game nearly killed me though...that was horrible.

You didn't happen to right click while playing? Because that will end the game without warning :sick02:

Currently 3/4 challenges are able to be completed by Pirates and 2/4 by Ninjas. We better get some kind of awesome prize after this tournament is over xD

Always watch the clock!

If you start a game before 12:40 and try to send the score after 12:40, it won't send. You will have to not only start over, but refresh the window before it will accept the score again.

Keep at it :D You'll get 50 again, and hopefully the avatar :)

Okay TNT, we have understood that you dislike Ninjas (or you're fond of pirates)...

- You can simply lock values of 100 to Pirates and 0 to Ninjas instead of 52 and 48

- Glitch on first day (have to go through World Challenges to have our scores counted for the bonus)

- You can also name weird games for Ninjas for all Game Challenges so there are nothing more to play for us

- Did you think about putting a limit that the game cannot reach (for instance score of 500 in Fashion Fever)????? Give you some idea to help Pirates...

Gonna have to have a guide for Ultimate Bullseye! I can't get above a score of 10 on my own. Managed Cootie Wars though, that was a piece of cake. Of course, we can't play the others. Will give this a bit more of a try after I get some sleep.

You'll need balloons to reach a score of 50. I mean, technically it's possible without, but it'll be hard. Keep playing till you get a game with multiple balloons. It's perfectly achievable if you get lucky with hitting balloons and the board. Also type CATAPULT for a free power up :)

I just got a score of 63 :D

You'll need balloons to reach a score of 50. I mean, technically it's possible without, but it'll be hard. Keep playing till you get a game with multiple balloons. It's perfectly achievable if you get lucky with hitting balloons and the board. Also type CATAPULT for a free power up :)

thanks for much for your help - how i got it was i managed to hit a balloon and the board! :D

Always watch the clock!

If you start a game before 12:40 and try to send the score after 12:40, it won't send. You will have to not only start over, but refresh the window before it will accept the score again.

Keep at it :D You'll get 50 again, and hopefully the avatar :)

I finally got it but I didn't realise there was a possibility of getting an avatar! this will make working for the bonus prizes a lot more fun.

Hopefully TNT sorts out the problems with the other games soon.

Also Cooty wars is HARD!! :O

Huh. I can't believe games aren't loading right now..

I have a question. Do the additional challenges have any affect on the trophy, or just that you do all the challenges on the released day?

My recommendations on Ultimate Bullseye: Like karmacow said, make sure you get balloons. But don't angle the arrow too far up to hit the balloon--you should try to get the balloon as close to your usual trajectory as possible. So usually the underside of the balloon.

The only powerup I ever use is the fire one. The other ones slow down the game a bit, and it throws off my aim.

Okay TNT, we have understood that you dislike Ninjas (or you're fond of pirates)...

- You can simply lock values of 100 to Pirates and 0 to Ninjas instead of 52 and 48

- Glitch on first day (have to go through World Challenges to have our scores counted for the bonus)

- You can also name weird games for Ninjas for all Game Challenges so there are nothing more to play for us

- Did you think about putting a limit that the game cannot reach (for instance score of 500 in Fashion Fever)????? Give you some idea to help Pirates...

Hey now, my cousin is a pirate and she's not having an easy time either, and I'm pretty sure the score board isn't even working. With my limited understanding of coding problems are bound to happen with such a big thing, and it doesn't help that this is U.S Thanksgiving weekend

Hey now, my cousin is a pirate and she's not having an easy time either, and I'm pretty sure the score board isn't even working. With my limited understanding of coding problems are bound to happen with such a big thing, and it doesn't help that this is U.S Thanksgiving weekend

I have limited understanding of coding--I've only taken two programming classes and only know programming in two languages--but it really doesn't seem possible to accidentally make the challenge a game that hasn't existed in ten years. I remember Switcharoo; it was a good game, but it was a good game years and years ago.

I'm surprised they haven't even acknowledged the fact that a bunch of games stopped working, though. I know it's Thanksgiving weekend, but these games have been down since it WASN'T Thanksgiving weekend. It's been at least one week since it happened; I know because I posted a topic about it on the 17th, and it was the first time in a few days since I'd play games.

Wow, most frustrating GMC ever! :(

I hope we'll be given an extra day to complete the challenges, since I won't be able to be on again for the rest of the day.

Also having problems with bullseye - I can't seem to get to 50 no matter how many guides I read. And whenever punchbag bob shows up, it just skips the turn (even if I don't touch the keyboard). Not only do I miss out on a lot of potential points, I only get to take 9 shots! Has this ever happened to anyone else? =/

(To Karina, your post is to big to repost XD) I think the games going down is actually tied in with GMC, at least some of them. In order to get something so big up they would have had to do it days before activating it. But I am also wondering why they didn't pick up on it, or maybe they did but didn't have enough time to fix it.

Anyway, maybe when the team gets back we'll all get something good for putting up with all this.

Don't worry. If nobody can complete a challenge because of TNT's mistake, they will not punish the players for that. Most likely we can still finish the challenge on another day, and hopefully it'll just not count towards any trophy.

Ughhh, this is so frustrating. Jumpin gem heist doesn't load at all for me, and everytime i finish both scores for a challenge with 2 different games, I don't get my prize. I think it worked like once. Also, I get a red message sometimes when I send my scores. It sucks because some of those I'm lucky to even complete once, let alone have to do it again because something is wrong with the coding or server or whatever. :(

I saw a screencap on tumblr of Viola saying that they were working on fixing (changing) the games that don't work. So things will get sorted. :)