Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

i choosed ninjas ;P even if the pirates have better score i just like ninjas more *-* so i made today the bonus stuffs and got lame items S:

toy_pirate_cutlass.gif

Toy Pirate Sword x2

[have like 345676 copies of it I:]

mpo_hunger_potion.gif

Dark Vine Potion

[i forgot what it does o-o i think that its a bad thing..]

boo_eyrie_flyingtips.gifFlying For Eyrie

[my kougra hates that book O_O does that means she hates FLYING EYRIES?! D:]

dto_krawk_figure.gif

Darigan Krawk Collectable Figurine

[cant use it for something I: so kinda useless :S]

nsp_mysterymonthly.gif

Mystery Island Monthly

[i HAVE 23454 COPIES OF THAT BOOK Q-Q I GET IT EVERYTIME WHEN I PLAY KEYQUEST D:]

Going through the list of qualifying games... At least one of them I can't play, because it refuses to load. But Dar-BLAT! ? No way I can get that one "completed". :sad01_anim:

If previous events are any indication, at midnight NST.

And yes, it is a good idea to start submitting scores from qualifying games. In the past years, you had to submit scores for a certain amount of games (MANY) to complete the challenges. It looks like this year will be the same :)

If previous events are any indication, at midnight NST.

And yes, it is a good idea to start submitting scores from qualifying games. In the past years, you had to submit scores for a certain amount of games (MANY) to complete the challenges. It looks like this year will be the same :)

Thanks for the help! I'm submitting scores now but I haven't been able to do two of them do far D: how is this going to work when that Assignment game is still not working!

Going through the list of qualifying games... At least one of them I can't play, because it refuses to load. But Dar-BLAT! ? No way I can get that one "completed". :sad01_anim:

Don't worry. In recent years, you don't need to complete all of the games. I don't think I could do Dar-BLAT either!

Don't worry. In recent years, you don't need to complete all of the games. I don't think I could do Dar-BLAT either!

Are you sure? I thought you had to turn them all to complete to get a certain prize. And you don't have to get a big score to turn the game from Incomplete to complete. 1 point will even do :)

Just keep instantly firing. It will take a long time, but it works.