Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

If you're using the world challenge method make sure you refresh your game page or it won't work. you have until 11:59:59 on tuesday to complete today's challenge so hopefully TNT will fix the glitch for everyone.

Well, drat. I should have went with team pirate. I can't even do day 1's challenge! I'm terrible at freaky factory.

I did the random challenge but I never got any prizes? :sad02: I have five of the listed games favorited but still nothing. Also, how do we get the trophy(s)?

Ugh. I'm so new to this and I have no idea what's going on. lol.

On the side bar on the right hand side before you start the game there are buttons where the top scores are. One says friend challenge, one says high scores and then there is another that says World Challenge. The world challenge is apparently a contest between everyone who joins it for who can get the highest score. It costs 100NP per hour to join though. I joined because someone previously stated that joining fixes the sending only 3 scores issue. Unfortunately, in my case, it didn't fix it. But oh well. Hopefully someone on team ninja can update if and when the score issue is fixed. I really want my other bonus prizes!

Although not 'fixed', since it's a new day you can send your bonus scores in now :) Ps come over to the team ninja board!

Do you claim your prizes somewhere? I did the challenges and didn't get anything.

Yeah. Go to the challenge page and click on the box by the challenge you have completed. And if you have done the bonus challenges, click on bonus and the bonus boxes will be revealed.

Team Ninja....... WUHU :) and isnt this day two? shouldnt there be a second challenge by now?

I'm betting that they're giving us two days (or a day and a half) for the first challenge as they often do. I know I would have missed out on completing the first challenge on challenge day had they started day two today, and I know many others would have as well :)

I'm betting that they're giving us two days (or a day and a half) for the first challenge as they often do. I know I would have missed out on completing the first challenge on challenge day had they started day two today, and I know many others would have as well :)

Especially for us Europeans. They release the first challenge somewhere around 1-2AM our time and day 2 would start at 9am our time. If you have a busy time with your job/school you might miss the whole day because they can't release stuff on time :P

Hey gang...I skimmed the answers but did not seem to find an explanation of the 'World Challenge'?

Anyone willing to give a detailed explanation (for us slow-minded folks) (ok, maybe I am the only slow-minded one here)?

I'm also hitting the 3 game limit on Freak Factory...so, hopefully will able to hit the other 2 bonus entries tomorrow morning.

:P

(Oh, BTW...GO TEAM NINJA!!)

Hey gang...I skimmed the answers but did not seem to find an explanation of the 'World Challenge'?

Anyone willing to give a detailed explanation (for us slow-minded folks) (ok, maybe I am the only slow-minded one here)?

I'm also hitting the 3 game limit on Freak Factory...so, hopefully will able to hit the other 2 bonus entries tomorrow morning.

:P

(Oh, BTW...GO TEAM NINJA!!)

We have a nifty little guide here.

But if you don't want to read it... In short you can join the World Challenge for certain games. You can send as many scores as you like within the hour. If you have the highest score that hour of everyone who joined the world challenge for that game, you win something special :)

I remember doing world challenges for kass basher, since it was mostly luck whether you got 900 or 1100, and sometimes I won some World Challenge map pieces ^^

The world challenge link is in the high score overview. There are buttons that say "friend challenge", "high scores" and "world challenge". All you have to do is click that link, select the game and then you're free to submit your score as many times as you want :) Only of course you aren't able to earn neopoints, but that's not the objective here.

This is pretty interesting! Yay! I was pretty freaked with the free NC thing. I think this is the second time I've got neocash! Too many items to choose from :woot:

go team ninja!!! :D i've done both challenges once, time to complete them 4 more times to get the bonus..

i am filled with extra admiration for those who have the avatar of freaky factory :O

THIS. I mean, I did finally manage to figure it out enough to get over 204 for the challenges - I think my high score's 250something - but how in the world do people make it to 1200+? VERY impressive!

THIS. I mean, I did finally manage to figure it out enough to get over 204 for the challenges - I think my high score's 250something - but how in the world do people make it to 1200+? VERY impressive!

Hahah, I think that's part of the reason why I went with Pirates. ;)

I used to be sooooo good at FF- on a previous account I got within just a hundred or so points of the avatar, but I've lost any skill I had at that game, lol.

Don't forget to do the other games in the qualifying list! Even if you send a really low score, it still counts!

Counts towards what? Do you get a bonus prize if you play all the qualifying games?

Counts towards what? Do you get a bonus prize if you play all the qualifying games?

I think it contributes to the team score on the tug-of-war rope thing. It says "Incompete" beside them all except the games you haven't played and "Complete" beside the ones you haven't.

Is there a certain score you have to get for each game in order for it to show as "complete"? I was playing Splat-a-Sloth, got 233 and it was still "incomplete" on my list.

No, any score should count. If you are sure the score has been sent correctly and refreshed the game page at least once after and it still shows as incomplete, I suggest sending in a ticket.