The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

what's the price for Grundo Independence Day Usuki please??

what's the price for Grundo Independence Day Usuki please??

nvm, I sold it for 1.6 m

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What is the price of a Dancing Jerdana Music Box? It's working!

I also want to know the price of a Skidget :)

Nobody home?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If no one has replied, it's likely that no one has an answer for you.

I just won 2 of the evil coconuts the golden evil coconut and the wailing evil coconut,what should I do with them?

I just won 2 of the evil coconuts the golden evil coconut and the wailing evil coconut,what should I do with them?

Golden Evil Coconut appears to be available on the TP for about 140k-150k. If you want a quick sell, you could sell it in your shop for 99,999, or you could put it up on the TP and see if you get any takers.

Wailing Evil Coconut appears to be about 175k on the TP. Again, I would put it up for sale and see what kind of offers you get.

You could also try auctions if you want!

I'd like to know how much these books are worth:

Ixis Ruff

boo_redixi_prize.gif

Look At Me! Tales of an Adorable Baby Bruce

boo_brucebaby_cute.gif

I checked the SW, TP and auctions. I found the first book on the TP, but they didn't list their price. As for the second book, I didn't get any results at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few things I'd like price checked if possible.

White Petpet Paint Brush, Lost Desert Petpet Paint Brush, and Blue Petpet Paint Brush.

I've had them up on the trading post for a month with no offers. I'm priced a lot lower than the rest of the traders.

Maybe they're just really undesirable items?

Maybe they're just really undesirable items?

Patience is key with the PPPBs. I've auctioned the one I had and noone bid but then I put it back up on the TP and finally found someone that wanted to buy. Maybe advertising on the Neoboards would help you, too?

Patience is key with the PPPBs. I've auctioned the one I had and noone bid but then I put it back up on the TP and finally found someone that wanted to buy. Maybe advertising on the Neoboards would help you, too?

Hmm, you're right I think. I never thought to advertise! Thank you for the advice.

Okay, so I'm looking for a price on a Cyodrake. All the TP lots just say "offer" I don't even know a range... lol

I know they're expensive :X help?

It looks like the last known price that was recorded was about 8,000,000 nps from the beginning of the year. I think your best bet would be to ask those people that are trading it how much they think it is. Hope that helps a little, sorry I couldn't get more accurate information!

Cyodrakes run +/- 10m.

In recent months I've seen them listed at 9m and at 12m (now, whether or not they actually SOLD at either price, I don't know).

I agree with the above, though, the best way to find out would be to ask the sellers what they are looking for.

Good Luck!

:P

ahh sorry for posting again but since the cyodrake was too far out of my price range...I'm looking at a fire dragoyle ...is 250k a bargain?

Mortog - absolutely no idea. They're probably worth over 5mil, being r99.

Fire Dragoyle - A fire petpet PB is roughly around 270k, a dragoyle is roughly around 10k. 250k seems like a fair price but not so much a bargain since most people sell for under the brush's worth to sell quickly :)

Anyone know the price of a Blue Peophin MP? Seems like all the ones on the TP are "make an offer!" :x

ETA: I'm hoping to sell one and I'm not sure what would be a good price. Based on the other Peophin MPs, would 200k be fair?

ETA2: I managed to sell it! Ignore my post! :p

Are there any (TCG) Collectors here?

I'm looking for prices on several cards.

tcg_0062_UN22.gif Green Poogle (TCG)
tcg_0079_UX07.gif Ixi Raider (TCG)
tcg_0030_RE05_maraqua.gif Gathow (TCG)
tcg_0027_RL01_desert.gif Gebmids (TCG)
tcg_space_57_57f1a23b27.gif Mutant Buzz (TCG)
tcg_ice_0068_UH06.gif Clan Mootix (TCG)
tcg_0093_US14.gif Reinforcements (TCG)
tcg_0036_RS05_desert.gif Sandstorm (TCG)
tcg_island_59.gif Quicksand (TCG)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Is there any sort of a (TCG) value guide anywhere?

Cheers!

:P

• 3 weeks later...